Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 12th, 2019, 02:04 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Are Empty Master Set Boxes worth anything?

If so, I have one SotM and one RotV to trade. Looking for orcs. Maybe Zombies, maybe MacDirks, Maybe Ninjas & samurai. But mostly I'm looking for orcs.

Also the werewolf lord
Old October 12th, 2019, 05:48 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Are Empty Master Set Boxes worth anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
If so, I have one SotM and one RotV to trade. Looking for orcs. Maybe Zombies, maybe MacDirks, Maybe Ninjas & samurai. But mostly I'm looking for orcs.

Also the werewolf lord
You might find some collectors after them but most people want the contents inside. I personally threw all my packaging away ages ago. If you could actually put them back in the box easily Id have kept them but they dont really all go back in very easily. The figures are worth tons more money than the box.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 12th, 2019, 06:18 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

thanks. Yeah, I have 3 boxes (just found another) and am wondering whether to throw them out or whether they have any value for someone who regrets throwing theirs out. Ty
Old October 12th, 2019, 06:49 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would actually like a Swarm of the Marro box for my "travel set" but I don't really care to pay anything for it, outside of shipping costs though. Not sure how much that would even cost to ship an empty box.
Old October 13th, 2019, 07:27 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

I use the boxes to store my stuff. Otherwise it's not really useful as even "full" sets of, say the first master set, are typically sold without the box and just the contents inside.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades