Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old April 16th, 2016, 06:34 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Rum and Bones

Here's the kickstarter for rum and bones 2nd tide. I just backed. Almost all of the stretch goals are completely funded and you get all the additional exclusives with. Very fun. I can't wait to add it to my collection.
https://ksr-video.imgix.net/projects...-h264_high.mp4
Ends in 12 days.

Edit: This has an optional buy for the old rum and bones collection with all the upgraded features for a considerable amount less that you can add to the pledge. I highly recommend this game.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; April 16th, 2016 at 06:59 PM.
Old April 17th, 2016, 12:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I went ahead and backed it too. Lots of stuff there for just $100. Plus the new updated rules for turn order really intrigues me.
Old April 17th, 2016, 01:10 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Yodaking , I ended up getting the add on for 15 bucks to update all my older rum and bones 1 expansions, got the extra faction for 40 bucks and went ahead and got the other exclusives they have on there. The Updated rules really makes it more competitive and maybe not as one sided. I'm super excited about it and wish I knew about the first one when it kickstarted.

Old April 17th, 2016, 02:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the reminder, I just bumped my pledge up to $115 so I don't forget when it comes time to fill out the pledge manager.
Old April 21st, 2016, 01:59 PM
"like" happy

Now there are tons of stretch goals unlocked, project is at 515,000. Well worth the 100 bucks. There is close to 250 dollars worth of stuff in the stretch goals now....and its just growing.

Old April 22nd, 2016, 09:41 PM
"like" happy

They have a new faction of pirates out, Its an orc,goblin,troll,and ogre monster faction. So awesome.

Old April 23rd, 2016, 01:34 AM
C3G Landlord

I took a look. I really love the concept of an orc pirate ship but the hero minis aren't doing it for me. For $48 more I needed to be wowed.
Old April 28th, 2016, 11:17 PM
C3G Landlord

You see the Nick Fury Pirate Captain that got unlocked? Terminator Pirate too. Really love some of the minis you get with this game. I just need to find more motivation to actually paint some of them up.
Old April 30th, 2016, 11:21 AM
"like" happy

@Yodaking, I ended up spending $353 on the KS campaign. I got:
Core Box with Stretch Goals including 24 heroes, 5 sea monsters, 2 extra sets of dice, and an extra pack of plastic coin tokens.
Iron Inquisition Faction Pack with Exclusive Captain
Iron Inquisition Hero Pack
Orc Faction Pack with Exclusive Captain
Orc Hero Pack
Orc Merc Hero Pack
Fairy Tale Merc Pack
Cutthroats Merc Pack
Leage of extraordinary pirates merc pack
Upgrade kit for all of season 1 heroes and factions
Altogether it will be enough stuff combined with my 4 first season factions to run an entire tournament with. I'm very excited about it.

Old May 1st, 2016, 01:25 PM
"like" happy

@Yodaking , when do they start the pledge manager generally? This is my first Kickstarter, so I'm not as familiar with it.

Old May 1st, 2016, 02:22 PM
C3G Landlord

It might be a month or so, it seems to change from project to project. You will receive an e-mail about it so make sure the e-mail you have on file is one you use the most often.
Old May 2nd, 2016, 08:12 AM
"like" happy

Ok cool. Thanks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games