Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News
AotP News Sightings, official news, etc.

Old June 30th, 2016, 05:52 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Hasbro announces 'Shadows Over Innistrad' for 'Arena of

Please post if you can confirm this. That is a month early.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 30th, 2016, 05:55 PM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!

I tried to order, but they don't ship out of the US. I don't trust it completely, but if true we should start seen all the cards and units soon.
Old June 30th, 2016, 05:56 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I'll let you guys know when I get shipping confirmation and when it arrives. I'll take a bunch of pictures if I'm the first one to get it.

There's some information and incomplete card pics in the review here: https://www.inverse.com/article/1773...-planeswalkers

It sounds like he has seen a copy of the finished product so its possible some got shipped early or there wasn't clear information about the street date.

Edit: The reason I was checking CSI was to see if they ever got the Zendikar expansion in stock. I had pre-ordered it from them when it was released but their supplier sucks and it took forever for them to get it, I eventually found it at a FLGS and cancelled my pre-order with CSI.

Last edited by Hogg; June 30th, 2016 at 06:14 PM.
Old June 30th, 2016, 07:08 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Here a question no one has asked yet. Will there be enough blue creatures and cards to field both Jaces in the same game? Hey, its about gathering magic!
Old June 30th, 2016, 07:16 PM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Here a question no one has asked yet. Will there be enough blue creatures and cards to field both Jaces in the same game? Hey, its about gathering magic!
This is a stand-alone-expansion, so each game should bring enough squads to play a game, thus you could play Jace, The First vs Jace, The Other One
Old June 30th, 2016, 10:01 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MementoMori View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
This is a stand-alone-expansion, so each game should bring enough squads to play a game, thus you could play Jace, The First vs Jace, The Other One
I will be referring to the new jace. As Jace Bowlcut.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 30th, 2016, 10:11 PM

Owen1234 Woo who?

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/has74...FQgoaQodQtsIgQ
At miniature market read what it says about stock indication in the description. It is probably the exact same for CSI
Old July 1st, 2016, 03:30 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

CSI is usually very clear about what is and isn't a pre-order.

Here is an example of a product on their page that is up for pre-order: http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/222548
Old July 1st, 2016, 03:17 PM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

This went on sale at Amazon also, and is available now.

By the way, this time the game boards are double sided!! It looks like the side that will connect to the original boards has sand/water with some sandy cobblestone areas. The flip side of the boards is the black side.
Old July 1st, 2016, 03:38 PM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yup, lots of photos on amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Magic-Gatheri...+planeswalkers

And per amazon it is "in stock" and available for delivery tomorrow...looks like christmas in August comes early
Old July 1st, 2016, 03:43 PM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Am I misunderstanding something or do all of the squads in this photo have the little symbol indicating they are unique squads? I thought we were supposed to be getting common squads?

Last edited by mcmeeple; July 1st, 2016 at 04:39 PM.
Old July 1st, 2016, 04:08 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Gang,

Here's everything you want to see, courtesy again of boardgamegeek posting:

http://imgur.com/a/BuJyQ

These photos include all components, including legible texts on the cards!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News