Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old March 27th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Cool figures from other games to use in HS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
I just discovered these Doctor Who miniatures. The zygons could make for pretty good marro, too. They do come unpainted though.

Sadly, they are going to be 10mm too tall.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 27th, 2017, 09:41 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
I just discovered these Doctor Who miniatures. The zygons could make for pretty good marro, too. They do come unpainted though.

Sadly, they are going to be 10mm too tall.
Oh, but...

The Monsters might still work, at least some of them. That is rather heartbreaking though.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old January 7th, 2018, 01:35 AM

SinChan is surprisingly tart

Stumbled upon this Fallout game being made by Modiphius Entertainment, I thought those super mutant hounds if repainted could be used as some interesting monsters
Old February 1st, 2019, 10:04 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey Folks. Happy Friday!
Are there any Claustrophobia custom HS creations?
Old February 3rd, 2019, 01:59 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour View Post
Are there any Claustrophobia custom HS creations?
I've got these figures and agree they're perfect for customs, but I don't know of any pre-existing customs for them. I've long wanted to use the little guys for a 5pt custom; my concept was a common hero that you could either attach to a "master" (like Highland Fury or Loyalty to the Lizard King) or use 3 or 4 together as a pseudo-squad (like wyrmlings or thralls). But I've never fleshed out (or playtested) the concept fully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old February 3rd, 2019, 09:39 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That sounds super cool Xotli! Always wanted to see a 5 point figure.
I take it they are pre-painted? How much are they?
Old February 3rd, 2019, 04:02 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Your custom concept sounds perfect, Xolti.

My copy of Claustrophobia 1643 arrived on Friday. I've played it twice and it pretty much makes the original obsolete. I plan to keep the original version and would love to get these pre-painted integrated into Heroscape:

There's the Redeemer who would be a perfect cleric hero.

The two Condemned Brutes and Blade for Hires who could be paired up together or with their counterparts for unique two-man squads like the Zettians.

The female warriors, Sicaria for a two-women squad or as heroines on their own.

The troglodytes and the generic Demon

The Hellhounds

and of course the excellent Kartikeya who could be a unique hero/champion who bonds with the Orcs.

Tornado, do you know of pre-existing customs that could fill these roles/compliment the figures?

Thanks.
Old February 7th, 2019, 01:39 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
That sounds super cool Xotli! Always wanted to see a 5 point figure.
Quote:
Your custom concept sounds perfect, Xolti.
Yeah, I really should get back to it and give it some testing to see if it actually works. Roughly, my concept was something along the lines of a 6/1/1/2 common hero, with powers something like so:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogsbody Imp Powers (proposed)

TO SERVE THE MASTER
At the beginning of the game, you may choose a Unique Hero to be the Master. Once per round, after revealing an Order Marker on the Master's card, before taking the Master's turn, place one Dogsbody Imp you control on any space adjacent to the Master in order to take a turn with that Imp.

PHANTOM WALK
Dogsbody Imps can move through all figures and are never attacked when leaving an engagement.

THE IMP CIRCUS
If the Dogsbody Imps have no Master, after revealing an Order Marker on a Dogsbody Imp, you may take a turn with up to three Dogsbody Imps you control.

TELEPORT 4
Instead of moving normally, choose an empty space up to 4 clear sight spaces away from this Dogsbody Imp, and no more than 4 spaces up or down from the level of its current space. Place the Dogsbody Imp on the chosen space.
Probably needs some tweaking, and a lot of testing to make sure my theoryscaping isn't off, but something along those lines.

Quote:
I take it they are pre-painted?
Absotively.

Quote:
How much are they?
I bought mine on sale a few years back. I'm pretty sure the full retail wasn't reasonable for just the figures, but, now that it's an older game, you should be able to pick it up for a decent price.

Quote:
My copy of Claustrophobia 1643 arrived on Friday. I've played it twice and it pretty much makes the original obsolete. ...
Oooh, sounds cool! Now I just need to wait until it has been around long enough to go on sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old February 7th, 2019, 08:12 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Fun. I dig that. Thanks for sharing.
Old February 10th, 2019, 11:54 AM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Yeah, I really should get back to it and give it some testing to see if it actually works. Roughly, my concept was something along the lines of a 6/1/1/2 common hero, with powers something like so:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogsbody Imp Powers (proposed)

TO SERVE THE MASTER
At the beginning of the game, you may choose a Unique Hero to be the Master. Once per round, after revealing an Order Marker on the Master's card, before taking the Master's turn, place one Dogsbody Imp you control on any space adjacent to the Master in order to take a turn with that Imp.

PHANTOM WALK
Dogsbody Imps can move through all figures and are never attacked when leaving an engagement.

THE IMP CIRCUS
If the Dogsbody Imps have no Master, after revealing an Order Marker on a Dogsbody Imp, you may take a turn with up to three Dogsbody Imps you control.

TELEPORT 4
Instead of moving normally, choose an empty space up to 4 clear sight spaces away from this Dogsbody Imp, and no more than 4 spaces up or down from the level of its current space. Place the Dogsbody Imp on the chosen space.
Probably needs some tweaking, and a lot of testing to make sure my theoryscaping isn't off, but something along those lines.
The Imp Circus cracks me up and the idea of the trogs porting about with Teleport is nifty. Very cool Thanks for sharing your concept.

EDIT: Actually with the Trogs-traveling-through-tunnels in Claustrophobia, Teleport is a lot like that feature. Along those same lines of thinking, the Brutes could have a Cyberclaw or Combat Challenge ability. The Blades, disengage

Last edited by Hex_Enduction_Hour; February 10th, 2019 at 03:32 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions