Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old May 15th, 2006, 09:05 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
battle report-waterless field(no name cuz im lame like that)

Okay, so you all know i built a field with no water this weekend, right? well, we also played on it. We havent finished the game yet, but thats OK. it's almost over, and at the moment, my opponent has more figs on the field, but mine are stronger.

we are using 1000 point armies, but most of it is irrelivant.

Day 1: Me and Chris.

My army: Tagawa and Izumi Samurai, Taelord, Raelin, Finn and his brother (600; core strategy of my army; all melee) and the last 400 are Syv, KMA, AE, and G'nators.

His army: MacDirk and his warriors, Gallus and his legionairres, KMA, 9000, 8000, TVW, NGS...cant think of the last 160 off my head...

anyways, the game starts off in his favor. his KMA get the high ground, while mine slowly work to the second highest point acroos the field from his. Meanwhile, my finn and thorgrim are out trying to die, but won't (wtf?). Thorgrim manages to wipe out a 2 macdirks warriors, and a KMA, Finn takes 2 Legionairres out and 2 TVW. i was shocked that they did that much damage. usually the both die long before entering my opponents threshold. oh well, im not complaining.

the both ended up dying and both were on my tagawa samurai, who staryed in range of Tae and Rae (8 def, 5 attack). Eventually, my KMA manage to do 3 to Sgt Drake, the die at the hands of 8000. stupid KMA's. stupid dice. oh well.

Syvarris dies early on, as do my Gnators. Eventually i get down to just my tagawa/rae/tae, and decide to seen them all in for the last 2 KMA/2 Mac DIrks, but get scared cuz he begins stationing them and their range frightens me, so i notice another open path in the opposite direction, so i take it, and 8000 cuts me off. so i am left with no choic but to go through the middle, down the road, through the KMA range, and gt cut off by 9000. So i just say screw it, at least i'll go down fighting. I send one samurai down the middle, one towards 8000 and one towards KMA/MW. i kill off both KMA and Both MW with ease, making their attack like 7. He moves 9000 in like 5 and attack my samurai. he dies. CRAP! i rush one more samurai in and attack. 4 skulls. he rolls 4 dice and gets one. rolls the last 5 and gets 3. CRAP! So then he attack, and rolls 2 skulls, which i block (BTW tae and rae were ditched and they are just standing there, waiting) with 3 shields killing 9000 (thanks counterstrike!). That samurai move in and takes a legionairre out, about to take the last one and marcus (full health) out.

thats all we have done, but my plan is to send tae in for 8000, the samurai for NGS (ehh.....maybe raelin instead. mindshackle is bad.) and the 1 life left alistair, and the final 2 TVW. That woudl leave Sgt Drake with 2 life left, and the game is mine.

I have:

2 samurai, Rae, and Tae

he has:

8000, Sgt Drake (2 life left), Macdirk (1 life left), NGS (full health), 2 TVW, 1 Legionnaire, Marcus (full health).

who will win?
Old May 15th, 2006, 09:19 PM

SyvarrisX has disabled reputation
I DIED!!!

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv
Old May 15th, 2006, 10:46 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
i'm mad i had to ponder that for a minute

but seriously...who do you think will win? will my luck come to an end, or is it more than luck?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios