Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old September 3rd, 2007, 01:19 PM

MrBishop is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Marvel Character Bio's On Marvel.com

Just received my Marvelscape a few days (thanks hun!) and it looks like a great game and a great addition to Heroscape. Not being a comic book guy myself, I went looking for more info on the various characters included as I only knew the back story of Spiderman and had never even heard of Thanos, Abomination or Red Skull. Marvel.com has great bios on all the different charcters if anyone else likes to know more about the characters pasts, abilities, etc.
Old September 4th, 2007, 04:23 PM

bluekitsune13 has disabled reputation
Cool. Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't too familiar with the Marvel characters either. It's a lot cleaner than wikipedia too.

Old September 5th, 2007, 02:28 PM

Shellshock has disabled reputation
Whoclix.com has bio's of all of them too, though you hafta look through the sets to really see
Old September 27th, 2007, 07:22 PM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker
HOLY CRAP! i just found a sumerhero on that site with the EXACT mild manred alter ego name as one of my frends!

I do art. Check it out.

http://insanelyzanter.deviantart.com/
Old September 28th, 2007, 04:34 PM

Star Wolf is surprisingly tart
Quote:
HOLY CRAP! i just found a sumerhero on that site with the EXACT mild manred alter ego name as one of my frends!
wow, could you please get me a autograph from him?
Old October 6th, 2007, 09:44 AM

ironman77 has disabled reputation
Hi,

I may be classed as a comic geek but the best form of information on all the marvel characters other than the marvel site is the marvel encyclopedia its about 30 quid and published by DK publishing just got it and its unreal very helpful especialy as only be reading comics for little over a year so like others needed some background on the marvel Universe.
You might say 30 quid is a lot of money which it is but the book is so full of colour expert artist drawings and goes from A-Z,the way I got the book was join the sc-fi and fantasy book club and as a new member joining i managed to buy the book for 4 quid as a joing introductory offer and then you just have to buy a further six full price books within a space of a year.

Hope this helps someone.

Cheers

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion