Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Notices

Old July 21st, 2021, 10:37 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3V/SoV 3D Printable Proxies

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
I'm having a little trouble figuring out how to use blender even with the instructions. I'm going to see if I can make usable .stl files from the raw ones using other software and if I can't I'll go back to blender.
Yes, there are a lot of things I took for granted in my procedure. You'll need to do a Blender tutorial to learn your way around. But it will be worth it in the end--I've been using Blender all the time for many things. It's just incredible.
Yeah, I'm sort of getting the hang of it, though I have run into trouble with some sculpting tools not working exactly like I'd hoped they would. I also can't get the infill function to work for me. I've just gone ahead and printed Martial La Hire, Myrddin, Elaria the Pale, Command Courier, Van Nessing, and the Gorilla Troopers in their current state. I got the sizing as close as possible and the opening on the bottom of their feet turned into collumns of resin, which I just sanded off with my dremel. The little holes/divots on the gorillas I'll fill with green stuff for now.
Old July 24th, 2021, 12:34 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

I don't think I posted this here:

Zombie Hulk
Old July 25th, 2021, 10:16 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Zombie Hulk is double based. Nice scan though!
Old July 26th, 2021, 10:18 AM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Zombie Hulk is double based. Nice scan though!
Fixed!
Old July 30th, 2021, 06:12 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I saw all but one of the B-11 Resistance in the old scans, what are the chances we'll get updated scans of those guys? They are getting progressively harder to piece together.
Old July 30th, 2021, 09:48 PM

Quote:
I saw all but one of the B-11 Resistance in the old scans, what are the chances we'll get updated scans of those guys? They are getting progressively harder to piece together.
I actually own two or three of the B-11's so I can scan those. I'll see what I have.
Old August 4th, 2021, 04:05 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Perhaps a video would help to see where all the options are for the process. I started on the Banshees of Durgeth Swamp and deleting the flat base was easy enough. Started removing some of the stray outer vertices and comparing with my own figures. It looks like most of the small holes though were caused by the translucency of the figures. Not sure how to fill those in properly as the fill sculpt tool did not accomplish this.

Here's what I got
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...yi?usp=sharing
Old August 4th, 2021, 05:48 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchismaticSounds View Post
Perhaps a video would help to see where all the options are for the process. I started on the Banshees of Durgeth Swamp and deleting the flat base was easy enough. Started removing some of the stray outer vertices and comparing with my own figures. It looks like most of the small holes though were caused by the translucency of the figures. Not sure how to fill those in properly as the fill sculpt tool did not accomplish this.

Here's what I got
It looks like that link requires an access code.
Old August 4th, 2021, 06:09 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:

Here's what I got
My bad.. fixed that.
These do also still need scaling and separation.
Old August 4th, 2021, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Here's what I got
My bad.. fixed that.
These do also still need scaling and separation.
I need to apologize! I'm so sorry.

I actually got a better scan of the Banshees. I painted them with tempura paint to better bring out the details. They are posted in Thingiverse:

Banshees of Durgeth Swamp
Old August 4th, 2021, 10:23 PM

I also have cleaned up Bramcephys. I'll be posting him soon.

Use these files:

C3V new models (need cleaning)

Old August 4th, 2021, 10:33 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

I printed the original scans on the banshees in Anycubic's translucent green resin and they look near identical to the actual figure. I'd say you did an amazing job [MENTION=9472]White Knight[/MENTION] , I didn't have to paint, just base them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing