Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Notices

Old January 30th, 2021, 10:54 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 0] Pod 0 (Main Thread)

All glyphs added to the OP.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 11th, 2021, 12:35 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

With recent talk of adding PLs to pods to help finish out the designs, I'd like to bring up this here. Of our original Pod 0 members, only @NecroBlade , @flameslayer93 , and myself are still active.

Right now, Ozuul is primarily awaiting multiplayer tests and price dialing, the Velnesh are very close to completion, Tetsuo is awaiting further testing and probably tweaking, and the Honored Soul-Guides need a good number of additional tests with talk of tweaking to streamline the design and address playability concerns.

I think that each of these designs (other than the HSGs) are in a decent spot, but I'd personally appreciate the extra help of adding in the other PLs @Captain Stupendous and @Scytale to this pod if they are interested and willing to help. The main goal would be to provide more consistent voices in each thread so that NB and I aren't just arguing for the next few months over what change to make for the HSGs or whether Tetsuo outshines the Mind Flayer.

This would also help the Pillars of Hár and (new?) glyphs, of course, which I think need additional discussion and design work. Thoughts?
Old August 19th, 2021, 10:47 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Meant to respond to this a while ago... I'm good with adding active PLs to Pods to keep them moving along. Maybe we can lay out a plan for what each thread needs and the four or five of us tackle them one at a time together.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 8th, 2021, 12:18 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

It looks like we have the majority of Pod 0 on board. @Scytale and @Captain Stupendous , are you guys fine with joining us on Pod 0 so that we have more votes on the designs in the OP? I would appreciate each of your voices in here to help push these designs across the finish line.

The majority of the units are pretty close to completion (Ozuul and the Velnesh Alphas in particular, with some tweaking still to be done for Tetsuo and a potential rework of the Honored Soul-Guides depending on some more feedback).

The other threads formally covered by this pod are the glyphs and Pillar of Hár Destructible Object, each of which I would like to have all Pod Leaders weigh in on anyway (especially if the discussion about a new type of glyph in the Glyph of Movement thread is something that we're interested in!).
Old September 8th, 2021, 12:43 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yep, I'd be happy to come aboard Pod 0 to help get these designs across the finish line
Old September 8th, 2021, 01:01 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

I'd rather not be added to another Pod. SoV, C3V, Pod 1, and editing AotV keep me plenty busy.
Old September 11th, 2021, 11:46 AM

Welcome aboard, @Captain Stupendous . Let's get these units finished out.

Understood, @Scytale ; I totally get not wanting more on the plate when you're already handling so much. I'm sad to hear that you won't be able to give input on those units, but hopefully there'll be a few times where you can share your thoughts before the final vote--I know that I greatly appreciate your thoughts and think that they have helped many units in the past.
Old October 8th, 2022, 01:26 PM

@NecroBlade @Captain Stupendous

@caps ocrates has expressed interest in returning to an active status on Pod 0. I'd like to have him officially involved again for sure, but we should probably formalize it. I propose that caps joins AotV again as a Project Lead and Pod 0 Lead.

Old October 8th, 2022, 01:32 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Enthusiastic from me.
Old October 8th, 2022, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Enthusiastic from me.
Same.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 9th, 2022, 10:19 AM

Welcome back to Pod 0 and AotV officially, @caps !
Old October 9th, 2022, 10:21 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Confetti emoji

Thanks y'all!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs