Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old March 31st, 2011, 08:56 PM

fiddlerjones is surprisingly tart
Re: Project Pokemon Finalization Thread: Paras

But... but it really is "laser." Stands for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation.

FiddlerJones Customs
"I ended up with forty acres;
I ended up with a broken fiddle --
And a broken laugh, and a thousand memories
And not a single regret."
Old March 31st, 2011, 10:07 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Project Pokemon Finalization Thread: Paras

Light Amplification by Ztimulated Emission of Radiation.
Old June 3rd, 2011, 11:04 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Project Pokemon Finalization Thread: Rulebook

Summer vacation is here, and I'd like to run a preliminary PokeScape campaign with my two sons. Since we're waiting on playtesting, I decided to compile the rules we've generated for Pokemon battles and put them into an easy reference rulebook. I plan to use it as a guide as we play PokeScape this summer. Hopefully I'll have some battle/campaign reports as well, and some feedback from my Pokesons.

The Link is here:
Project Pokemon Rulebook - Draft #1

It's still just a draft, but I thought we needed something to make us look more official. I also put the link on this first page of this thread since I didn't think it should go in a display thread yet.

Comments?

PS We still need more playtesting on Kangaskhan and Bulbasaur!
Old February 14th, 2012, 07:44 PM

SmartHawk Woo who?
Re: Project Pokemon Finalization Thread (Updated Links)

I've started creating Pokemon Trading Cards for Heroscape. I have begun with some of the figures you guys have finalized. The idea behind the trading cards is to save some ink and time cutting out. The dimensions of the cards should be about 3.34" tall by 2.37" wide.

Here are some of the cards I have made:

Pikachu
Spoiler Alert!

Charmander
Spoiler Alert!

Charmeleon
Spoiler Alert!

Abra
Spoiler Alert!

Edit: They do contain pictures from official Pokemon Trading Cards as I do not have the artistic ability to draw them myself.

Last edited by SmartHawk; February 15th, 2012 at 09:34 PM.
Old February 15th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Those are really cool cards, Smarthawk. They look incredibly similar to actual pokemon cards. I actually recognize some of the art from cards that I own...

Have you seen the classicscape trading card sized cards made by a heroscapers member? I believe the thread is in the "other additions" part of the classic customs forum if you want to take a peek.
Old February 16th, 2012, 03:22 AM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow it's been awhile since I've seen this. I really wish I could play HS like I used to now. Those trading cards look amazing. It's great to see someone interested in our work after all this time.

Old February 16th, 2012, 03:32 AM

Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker

Please, do Onix, Starmie and Magikarp!

Tourney History: 1-8, 3468 points slain.
Old February 16th, 2012, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megapower999 View Post
Project Pokemon developed a Heroscape card for Onix:

Spoiler Alert!

I'm working on Heroscape cards for the rest of the 151 Pokemon. I have over 100 finished, including Magikarp. I'm not finished with Starmie yet, but I have ideas.

Spoiler Alert!

I'll be posting my new cards soon.
Old February 16th, 2012, 02:24 PM

Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker

Sweet, this looks really cool. Maybe it'll replace Marvelscape, you never know.

Tourney History: 1-8, 3468 points slain.
Old February 16th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Sweet, this looks really cool. Maybe it'll replace Marvelscape, you never know.
Yeah....no. Never ever gonna happen.

But as Chardar said, definitely funny to see the revival of this thread after so long.
Old February 17th, 2012, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Starmie
Old May 11th, 2012, 05:12 PM

Bravesamwise84 Woo who?

LOVE your Project Pokemon work! Thanks so much!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum