Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old August 22nd, 2023, 11:51 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Welcome to C3G SuperScape!

Welcome to C3G SuperScape!
(also known as C3G 2.0)

What is C3G SuperScape?

C3G 1.0 started in 2009 as a collaborative project that produces Heroscape content based on superheroes and other comic franchises. Members of C3G collaborated to design over 1500 custom units to be played with one another. Units are playtested by C3G members and the community, and are tightly balanced with each other.

In 2022, we decided to reboot C3G. New rules, new language, new mechanics. We wanted to completely separate ourselves from the classic Heroscape ruleset to fully create a separate game. This also allowed for a lot of updates to older designs that were not up to par 13 years later.

In August 2023, we released the C3G SuperScape Starter Set, kicking off the official release of C3G 2.0. More releases are planned to follow quarterly, with a mix of new designs and conversions of existing C3G 1.0 designs.

How do I start playing C3G?
Getting started with a new game system can be daunting. That's why we created the C3G 2.0 Starter Set: World's Collide, to make it easy! The C3G 2.0 Rulebook will contain everything you need to get started. Or, the Quick Start Guide can give an experienced Heroscape player a quick rundown only on what's new with C3G 2.0.

To quickly recap what you need:
  1. Choose some cards to play with: The C3G2.0 Public Sortable Index contains links to every C3G unit and can be sorted however you like. It is also a downloadable excel sheet that will be updated with each release.

2. Get the figures: C3G SuperScape only recommends figures for each design - there is no "official figure". However, each unit's thread contains blue text detailing which mini(s) are recommended. You can purchase these figures from many stores and online retailers. Most units use Heroclix figures, which are often cheap and widely available at vendors such as TrollAndToad and CoolStuffInc. Some of the bigger figures like Godzilla can be found on Amazon.

3. Print the cards: Each unit's thread contains high resolution cards in PMG and PDF format. You can download and save cards to your computer and print them out at home or at a print shop. They are sized like normal playing cards, making them easy to cut out and sleeve or laminate. Each release will also have a large PDF containing all the cards from that release, for easy printing.

How can I be a part of C3G?

C3G is open and welcoming to all. Our design process is very collaborative and opinions from onlookers often prove to be more valuable than those of the core designers.

The easiest and most helpful contribution you can make to the project beyond participation in discussion is playtesting units. C3G playtests every unit multiple times to ensure their point cost and abilities are balanced within the game system. Public participation in playtesting helps us design units faster and makes sure they are just as fun an balanced as we envision them. Check out the C3G Playtesting Sign-Ups thread to get involved.

If you are interested in designing your own C3G units, the Public Design Workshop 2.0 is a thread where anyone can post and discuss design ideas they are working on or thinking about.

Questions, comments, and our directory

We encourage all onlookers to post their questions, comments, and feedback in this thread and our other threads. In the next post, you will find a directory of all important C3G threads. If something is missing from the directory, let us know!

Last edited by Arch-vile; August 24th, 2023 at 08:36 AM.
Old August 22nd, 2023, 11:51 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Welcome to C3G SuperScape!

C3G 2.0 Directory
If there is something missing or something you would like to add, please comment on this thread and let us know!

GETTING STARTED & ESSENTIALS

Public Sortable Index – Sortable list of all released units.
Membership List – Current Heroes, Legends, Sidekicks, Allies, and Art Department members.
Promotions Department – News on recent and upcoming releases.

COMMUNITY & PERSONNEL

Official C3G Discord Server – Chat and hangout with C3G members any time, anywhere.

DESIGN WORKSHOPS

Public Design Workshop 2.0 - A place for any user to post their ideas for new C3G designs.
C3G2.0 Public Design Nominations Thread - Occasional votes (open to the whole public) are held here to see what design should next become a C3G card.

GAMEPLAY RESOURCES

Map Index – List of all C3G Maps and Scenarios.
Tabletop Simulator Links - resources for playing C3G on Tabletop Simulator
C3G Team Builder - online resource for building teams with C3G units
Reference Cards

HISTORY

C3G 1.0 Welcome & Directory

Last edited by Splash; September 1st, 2023 at 06:55 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2023, 12:54 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'd add a link to the Quick Start Guide under "How do I start playing" for those who are pretty familiar with the base rules.
Old August 23rd, 2023, 07:00 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Good call

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 23rd, 2023, 12:36 PM
Archie

Great idea. Added that along with a link to the team builder.
Old August 23rd, 2023, 03:09 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Awesome! Just so happened to go to Heroscapers today for something and saw this on the home page, no idea it was coming. I posted this on BGG thread and Reddit thread to spread the word for people who do not check this site or Heroscape Discord.
Old August 23rd, 2023, 03:43 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Awesome! Just so happened to go to Heroscapers today for something and saw this on the home page, no idea it was coming. I posted this on BGG thread and Reddit thread to spread the word for people who do not check this site or Heroscape Discord.
Thank you!
Old August 23rd, 2023, 05:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Reference cards. two cards front and back

Reference Cards in one sheet PDF Printable.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 23rd, 2023, 05:23 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I love this. I plan on making a post about all the stuff I like, and a post with suggested edits. Would this be an appropriate place for either or both of those?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 23rd, 2023, 06:44 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
I love this. I plan on making a post about all the stuff I like, and a post with suggested edits. Would this be an appropriate place for either or both of those?
probably about as good as anywhere

Old August 23rd, 2023, 06:53 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Old August 23rd, 2023, 08:57 PM
A Man of Taste

For those looking for how to use the Uncommon Tracker Cards...

First: You can use numbers or colors to distinguish your minis. Some folks use small color dots or numbers, or add color to the base or any way that works for you..

Some examples.

Then place the card as such and use the spaces to track wounds or Items or other markers.

Up to 9 figures...

Here are some combos that can happen with just one set of the cards...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape