Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old January 27th, 2017, 09:16 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

EDIT: Recruited a playtester for a Brontos game

Last edited by kevindola; January 28th, 2017 at 01:39 AM.
Old January 27th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

No can do amigo catch you next time

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 28th, 2017, 10:28 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I will be available tonight from 8pm central- midnight to start a game. Let me know and I can send you the details
Old January 28th, 2017, 11:31 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

EDIT: Got a game in with Scaperedude.

Krug SMASHED my Alastair and poor Knights

Last edited by kevindola; January 29th, 2017 at 01:56 AM.
Old January 29th, 2017, 01:56 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

I am available to play a game starting in the next hour (until 1pm c) or tonight between 8pm-10pm central

Edit: got a game in with heroscaper2010!

Edit 2: Game found for 815 tonight

Last edited by kevindola; January 29th, 2017 at 05:39 PM.
Old January 29th, 2017, 02:01 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
I am available to play a game starting in the next hour (until 1pm c) or tonight between 8pm-10pm central
I can play. I just wanna test out the army I'm gonna use in my tournament Saturday so you can pick the map and whatever army you want. Do you wanna get the game ready and send me the stuff? Thanks, KD!
Old January 29th, 2017, 09:42 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

If anyone wants to watch. TheEpicAlpaca are starting a Pod Draft game:

Alpaca v. kevindola

Pod 1: Cyprien, Sonya, Snipers x1
Pod 2: MacDirks x2, Alastair, Marcu
Pod 3: Tul-Bak-Ra, Dividers x2, Stingers x1
Pod 4: Iskra, Rechets, Elite Onyx, Major X17

EDIT: Fun game. Alpaca won fairly comfortably. We played on Infected Glade with as-is glyph designs. The Dividers divided 3/4 of their first tries and took Crevcor which allowed TEA and his lone squad of snipers to wreck havoc. I got two tries to summon rechets that would have gone a long way to knocking out the range, but failed both. Alastair was continually stymied by screening dividers and all the MacDirks and Iskra went down.

The Elite Onyx were able to kill 2 Snipers and Marcu the 3rd. X17 was able to catch Cyprien and I sent Marcu out to try and kill or at least cripple the stingesr...but while I did that, Tul-Bak-Raw teleported in and special attacked my Major into submission. I surrendered when TBR finished off X17. Cyprien, TBR, and 1 Stinger were still on the board for TEA

Last edited by kevindola; January 29th, 2017 at 11:03 PM.
Old February 4th, 2017, 05:42 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

I am available to start a game anytime in the next hour. (starting at 5pm central or earlier) Will probably do a playtest if you don't have any particular map or format you want to do.

EDIT: No game started

Last edited by kevindola; February 5th, 2017 at 03:43 PM.
Old February 5th, 2017, 03:43 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

EDIT: No game found. Time to get ready for the Superbowl

Last edited by kevindola; February 6th, 2017 at 09:54 AM.
Old February 7th, 2017, 07:16 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

EDIT: Found a game with jesus20456

kd: Deathknights x4, Dumutef Guard x3, Air Elemental x1, Sir Hawthorne
jesus: Venoc Vipers x5, Armoc Vipers x1, Venoc Warlord, Tarn Vikings

Squeaked out a victory with a 4 life Hawthorne and a solo deathknight

Last edited by kevindola; February 7th, 2017 at 10:47 PM.
Old February 7th, 2017, 07:43 PM

jesus20456 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Avaialble for a game tonight. Starting between 7-8pm central
I'm down for a game, free all day.

jesus20456 is Gorillinator...
in the
Calderan Island...
Old February 8th, 2017, 11:38 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey, would anybody want to playtest my "New Gok-Sa" custom tomorrow? I could play after noon (pacific time).

Also, if you don't want to playtest some stupid custom some chump on the internet made, we could test one of yours or even just play a game (how novel).

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events