Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old April 2nd, 2015, 04:55 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

Knights Blackgaard are much smaller than the Knights Weston.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old April 2nd, 2015, 06:49 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious View Post
The height of the HeroScape figures varies, but no more than it varies in real life, between tall and short people. Thankfully they are different or it would be unrealistic to have everyone the same height as some games have. Some figures are about 28mm tall. Petit Shiori is 32mm tall, Eldgrim is 35mm tall, Fin is almost 40mm tall, and the AE soldiers are about 38mm tall, just shy of 1.5 inches. If we asume the taller figures are about 6 foot tall. That is about 1.5"game:72"reality. Wich is about 1:48 scale, which is also O' scale/gauge in the train layout world.
As I said, they could pass for tall vikings. Probably.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 4th, 2015, 04:30 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Hmm, according to this guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious View Post
This question has been asked many times, yet it is not always answered correctly. The answer given is usually the "common height" scale of the figures and not the actual SCALE ratio, game foot to real life foot. The answer commonly given is that figures are 28mm. This is only because this is a popular game size, for OTHER GAMES...

The height of the HeroScape figures varies, but no more than it varies in real life, between tall and short people. Thankfully they are different or it would be unrealistic to have everyone the same height as some games have. Some figures are about 28mm tall. Petit Shiori is 32mm tall, Eldgrim is 35mm tall, Fin is almost 40mm tall, and the AE soldiers are about 38mm tall, just shy of 1.5 inches. If we asume the taller figures are about 6 foot tall. That is about 1.5"game:72"reality. Wich is about 1:48 scale, which is also O' scale/gauge in the train layout world.

So 1/48 is as close as it gets to other items out there that are "scaled" down. I hope this is the intended scale for the figures, because that leaves a LOT of already made scenery objects out there, at any train-hobby shop, especially for Marvel Scape, cars, soda machines, post boxes, lamp posts etc... all things that could be used to knock some one over the head .
I think the thing that Draconius is missing is that figures that are marketed as 28mm aren't actually 28mm tall. For whatever reason, "28mm" means 28mm from the bottom of the feet to the eyeballs, and not to the top of the head. It's a small difference, but a difference nonetheless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old April 4th, 2015, 07:47 PM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
Miniature Market suddenly has more AT-43, enough for some factions to expand.
Currently 98 in stock~ Therians Assault Golem Attachment Box $9.00
The top middle guy in here would make a super cool hero, and the bottom three could make a squad with the top left and right being uncommon/common heroes (maybe a sort of support/bombardment unit). It'd make for a cool, cheap expansion for the Havech team (which is by far my favorite thing C3V has done so far, theme-wise)
I'm totally supporting this idea. Three cards out of one box is huge at only $9. That guy in the top middle does look super rad. Give him a range cause he's got a gat, then give him an uber claw attack for close range. Kinda base him off off agent carr.

Online HS record: 5-5 after two events
Live HS record: 4-2 2nd place after one event
Old April 4th, 2015, 10:31 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

I was thinking unique hero, unique squad (2), un/common hero x3.
Old April 4th, 2015, 11:39 PM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

Picking up a box of these for personal customs regardless.

Online HS record: 5-5 after two events
Live HS record: 4-2 2nd place after one event
Old April 5th, 2015, 11:42 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Well if I you want to try this one out -- she's pretty fun to play with the Havechs:
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 5th, 2015, 01:17 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Doesn't Su-Bak-Na already help the Havechs' 20-d rolls?

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old April 5th, 2015, 02:52 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Yes, so the two would stack if you had both.
Old April 8th, 2015, 08:07 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
Well if I you want to try this one out -- she's pretty fun to play with the Havechs:
Spoiler Alert!
I'd prefer maybe a "defy death" power similar to Paramino and the Sacred Band, keeps them from killing themselves, and protects them from others. That figure is super epic though.
Old April 24th, 2015, 06:50 PM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!

One suggestion I'm thinking highly of is Bats or Swarms of Bats, these are amazing and I've seen them in Joann's fabrics.

Good Luck Mini Bats

You can also take Clear Plastic forks and break off the prawns. Then glue one end to the bottom of a bat and the other end to the Heroscape base. These are cheap and you normally can get 50 or more at the dollar store for a dollar. (it's actually rare to find things for a dollar in the dollar store these days lol.)

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased that line."
Old April 27th, 2015, 08:52 AM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Greater Water and Fire Elementals

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs