Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old January 27th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Jotun can't turn left.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 27th, 2008, 06:49 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Jotun can't turn left.
True, but what about that new 'look' we keep hearing about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old January 27th, 2008, 06:56 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It's not ready ...

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 27th, 2008, 10:59 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Are we keeping this list for Customs too???

Cause my latest one has "down around the ankles" pants

Old January 27th, 2008, 11:04 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
Are we keeping this list for Customs too???

Cause my latest one has "down around the ankles" pants

Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old February 1st, 2008, 01:30 PM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by guido
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lichspawn9
The only question is, are Jotun's pants cooler than Krug's?
Jotun's pants are cooler because he wears Banana Republic while Krug wears standard Wal*Mart clothing.
Krug LIKE Wal-Mart. UNION SMASH!

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades
Old February 1st, 2008, 01:44 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
No love for Marvel???? They wear pants too! (mostly tights)

Should we have a seperate pants thread for Marvel or are they compatable enough to list them here?

I don't want to offend skyknight!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old February 1st, 2008, 01:50 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Old February 1st, 2008, 02:17 PM

MrBarkypants Woo who?
I bought a squad of blade gruts from someone on eBay a few months ago. I was using them in a battle against Joah, and kept staring at them as if there was something wrong. Eventually he had a "eureka" moment and asked "Are your gruts wearing pants?" Shonuff...

I bought me some of the VERY rare Gray Panted Gruts....

These bad boys must be added to your list.

I'm Mr. Barkypants, and I'm a mix of ol schoo and new schoo....
Old February 1st, 2008, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean
No love for Marvel???? They wear pants too! (mostly tights)

Should we have a seperate pants thread for Marvel or are they compatable enough to list them here?

I don't want to offend skyknight!

Old February 1st, 2008, 04:03 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Someone, not me, needs to start a "Definitive List of Bulges" list. Not me. Not me, again. And, NO, not me.
Old February 1st, 2008, 04:03 PM

Squitter The Spider has disabled reputation
Monkey Pants lol.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's