Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old May 23rd, 2018, 12:55 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Upstate NY

How many of you Upstater’s are still out there and active? You should set up a tourney at the end of July! I’ll be in Upstate NY for a reunion and it’d be sweet to go to a tourney and meet some other ‘scapers.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 23rd, 2018, 01:02 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I'm still active in Monticello.

Old May 23rd, 2018, 01:29 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
How many of you Upstater’s are still out there and active? You should set up a tourney at the end of July! I’ll be in Upstate NY for a reunion and it’d be sweet to go to a tourney and meet some other ‘scapers.
Was thinking about hosting a tournament in late July or early August.

~JS, spreading the good news
Old May 23rd, 2018, 01:33 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Quote:

Let me know the date and I will see what I can do.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old May 23rd, 2018, 03:50 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I’ll be in Palmyra July 20-26. So if you guys wanna plan a tourney or even just a Gameday or something at a local Gamestore somewhat central to everyone then that’d be great. Sat the 21st would be the best for me but whenever works

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 23rd, 2018, 04:28 PM

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Let me know the date and I will see what I can do.
Will do!

Quote:
I’ll be in Palmyra July 20-26. So if you guys wanna plan a tourney or even just a Gameday or something at a local Gamestore somewhat central to everyone then that’d be great. Sat the 21st would be the best for me but whenever works
Gah. Will not be able to do that weekend. I'd be down for a game day sometime during the week, though.

~JS, who was hoping it would be the weekend of the 28th
Old May 24th, 2018, 10:08 PM

Got a tournament going: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=48948

~JS
Old May 25th, 2018, 02:22 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

A little confused, JS, this looks like it's from years ago?

Quote:

Anyway, within the last 3-4 days I've already begun setting up an event for a few hours just to play Heroscape, I've invited ~15 people, most of whom have not played Heroscape even once. Not sure how the turnout is going to be, Buffalo/Niagara area Heroscape interest seems almost non-existent.

I copied some details from the PDF I emailed out, those are below. Anyone who plans to come, please PM me on this site, so I can prepare for how many maps and figures to bring.

FYI, I'm setting up three tiers of figures to "draft" from. On a first come, first serve basis, I'm letting players take one card from two different tiers to compose their army (no point limit, just trying to keep it small and simple for new players.)

What: Heroscape!

Where: Casual Dragon Games - 136 Walnut Street, Lockport, NY 14094

When: Saturday, June 23rd, 2-5 PM

You need: Nothing! Game pieces and a variety of maps will be supplied, please let Brandon know if you plan on attending and if you are bringing anybody – Text/Call 716-930-9423
Old May 25th, 2018, 04:56 PM

My mistake.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=54900

~JS
Old May 25th, 2018, 05:18 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've got a group of 3 guys who are about an hour away in the Syracuse area who'd be happy to get a few games in. We can figure something out as it get closer if you can travel to us.

Quote:
Old July 16th, 2018, 03:44 PM

Who is near Palmyra, NY? Within an hour drive maybe...

I’ll be at a family reunion 20-26 of this month and it would be fun to meet up with another scaper for a couple games. I’d like to do a video for my YouTube channel as well, so if anyone is up for becoming famous...

@brandonwiker ransomville isn’t too far away is it?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 16th, 2018, 04:22 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Who is near Palmyra, NY? Within an hour drive maybe...

I’ll be at a family reunion 20-26 of this month and it would be fun to meet up with another scaper for a couple games. I’d like to do a video for my YouTube channel as well, so if anyone is up for becoming famous...

@brandonwiker ransomville isn’t too far away is it?
According to Google, about 1.5 hours apart.

I’m supposed to have next week off from work, but we have a few tasks, especially baby-proofing the home, to do. Maybe we can hack something together for the 21st? I don’t know of any place in the middle we can meet, though. I very much drive/live more on the far north-western side of NY.

Plus my wife has to approve...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers