Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 19th, 2018, 04:03 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Squirrel Girl (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
We could add a variable cost mechanic. Like +20 for every 500 points.
I'm definitely up for a variably cost mechanic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
That's a mighty big start zone you have for those 800 squirrels.

I think the current approach makes a little more sense to me. I could see doing Tippy-Toe as a separate Unique Hero eventually, but I think squirrels are kinda her whole thing and it makes sense for them to live on her card instead of being separate.

I could see dropping the free once-a-round squirrel marker if it lets her get too strong toward the end of a long match. A couple games with a bigger, turtle-y build should be enough to verify whether or not that's a problem.
Why would she play well with the TMNT.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 19th, 2018, 02:15 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Whenever she attacks or blocks, gain a brown squirrel marker for every blank rolled. Sacrifice two squireels to add one automatic skull or shield to whatever is rolled.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old May 19th, 2018, 02:25 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I think there's way to tweak how she builds up markers, how often they show up, and so on. But I'd rather keep it as simple as possible, and the trigger of Squirrelly Leap makes sense to me. It's really easily understandable to me, and solves a lot of problems with a single stone. I'm willing to make tweaks but I at least want to try the current draft (which I've put in the second post).

I'm going on vacation this week, and while I'll be out of town until Wednesday, I should be able to run the initial shortly. So, I PROPOSE WE MOVE TO INITIAL PLAYTESTING!

I'll also tag the CRB: @dok @Dysole @Soundwarp SG-1 @weebaer
Old May 19th, 2018, 02:25 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I think there's way to tweak how she builds up markers, how often they show up, and so on. But I'd rather keep it as simple as possible, and the trigger of Squirrelly Leap makes sense to me. It's really easily understandable to me, and solves a lot of problems with a single stone. I'm willing to make tweaks but I at least want to try the current draft (which I've put in the second post).

I'm going on vacation this week, and while I'll be out of town until Wednesday, I should be able to run the initial shortly. So, I PROPOSE WE MOVE TO INITIAL PLAYTESTING!

I'll also tag the CRB: @dok @Dysole @Soundwarp SG-1 @weebaer
Old May 19th, 2018, 02:27 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea
Old May 19th, 2018, 03:23 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old May 19th, 2018, 04:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old May 20th, 2018, 01:00 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

yea
Old May 20th, 2018, 12:55 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

So if you use Squirrel Speak instead of the Leap that's supposed to still count as your once per turn use of the Leap right? That probably needs a least a R&C entry.

The turn limit in Squirrelly Leap is a 'figure' turn and not a player turn right? If so then you probably need something to stop you from surrounding her with your own Lurkers and building up 6 markers per player turn.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 20th, 2018, 07:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I hadn't considered the defensive use of the leap and how it could impact marker collection. I'd like to see a clause that limits the marker collection at 4 markers per round if she is active during all 3 OM reveals.
Old May 26th, 2018, 12:22 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Player turn is actually the intent, to avoid those specific situations (getting a ton of markers due to defending against a ton of attacks). Not sure how to word that differently.
Old May 26th, 2018, 01:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Maybe just a simple per round limitation is the solution here.

SQUIRREL SPEAK
At the start of each round, and instead of using her Squirrelly Leap special power, you may place a brown Squirrel Marker on this card. A maximum of 999 Squirrel Markers can be placed on this card, but only 4 markers per round.

Now she can still collect the markers on defense as well as on her turn, but it won't get out of control with her picking up 12 markers in one round. Really as is stands now, you can attack her with your own figures just to trigger the defensive leaps. Starlord's SA of 2 is a nice low risk multiple attack option to use on your own figure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library