Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old September 25th, 2018, 08:12 PM

Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker
Airballshooter's and friends' custom Heroscape cards

Hello,

that's my first thread here, and i thought you may want to see some custom cards we made in the past years. some are good, some are not, but nowadays we try to make them balanced so we can actually play with them ^^. We are all German so i can't post the cards all at once, i need to translate them first. For now i try to upload one or two cards a week.

Yes, since im new here, i need to figure out how exactly it works, how to make posts, how to make them so they look good. Feedback is always welcome. Thanks for reading and here is the first card i want to show to you!

Figure is from "pathfinder battles - jungle of despair" and is called "Couatl"

i dont have a figure for him yet, so maybe one of you got a good idea for a figure that would fit.

Queen's Guards. i went to london few weeks ago, and came up with a design for the guards. if anybody knows about minis in the right scale i would be really thankful if you could tell me. i'm willing to paint, but not glueing minis together.

Last edited by Airballshooter; July 23rd, 2019 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Added Queen's Guard
Old September 25th, 2018, 08:21 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Airballshooter's and friends' custom Heroscape cards

Cool custom!

I especially like the figure. Where is it from?

Does Couatl boost his own attack?

All in all, he seems like he'd be under 200 points, but you've probably played him more than I have.
Old September 25th, 2018, 08:50 PM

Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Cool custom!

I especially like the figure. Where is it from?

Does Couatl boost his own attack?

All in all, he seems like he'd be under 200 points, but you've probably played him more than I have.

Thank you,
the figure is from "pathfinder battles jungle of despair" and its the original name actually^^ ,so couatl.

no the enhancement doesn't affect Couatl, i should probably add it.

we thought about the points for a long time. we compared him to other similar figures (spartakus), and 1 attack die does actually a lot. especially if you hit the frency at a start of a match you can just overrun someone. in one testmatch the vipers were able to take out Zelrig in one turn .
and with the evasive ability he is fairly hard to kill, since he can be in the very end of a starting zone and you just can't reach him(we tend to play on quite large maps). i could be wrong but it felt like he's worth 200 points.
Old September 25th, 2018, 10:02 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Here's a link for anyone who's interested in buying the figure. https://www.miniaturemarket.com/pbjod-029.html

This is pretty cool. I've been hoping to see some new vipers at some point, and this is a neat design.

His price would unfortunately keep him off of most of my games. If you wanted to get the price down, you could put a range limit on his Attack bonus.
Old September 25th, 2018, 10:04 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

If I had to guess, I'd put him at about 160-180. Definitely expensive, I'm not denying that he's powerful.
Old September 26th, 2018, 06:36 AM

we will try him at 180, but unfortunately that wont be that soon. (we dont live in the same city)
Old September 26th, 2018, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Here's a link for anyone who's interested in buying the figure. https://www.miniaturemarket.com/pbjod-029.html

This is pretty cool. I've been hoping to see some new vipers at some point, and this is a neat design.

His price would unfortunately keep him off of most of my games. If you wanted to get the price down, you could put a range limit on his Attack bonus.
if you like vipers i have good news, because i have one more viper card to translate ^^

we thought about giving it a limited range, but the thing with that is it would really slow down the other vipers because there is no bonding with him, and the point with vipers is that they have to be fast. but as superfrog suggested i put him at 180 for now.
Old September 27th, 2018, 10:29 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airballshooter View Post

Figure is from "pathfinder battles - jungle of despair" and is called "Couatl"
I really like Couatl. The attack bonus ties in perfectly with the theme of the vipers (along with giving them significantly more punch, while still being priced at Taelord-levels to keep it reasonable), and Evasive 5 keeps him safe until he gets engaged.

Pretty much the only thing that I could think to change would be his species. At the very least, I would expect to see him as a different subset of vipers since he has wings and many different features, and changing it to a unique species would let you clean up the wording on Viper Attack Enhancement to make it only affect vipers again.
Old September 29th, 2018, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I really like Couatl. The attack bonus ties in perfectly with the theme of the vipers (along with giving them significantly more punch, while still being priced at Taelord-levels to keep it reasonable), and Evasive 5 keeps him safe until he gets engaged.

Pretty much the only thing that I could think to change would be his species. At the very least, I would expect to see him as a different subset of vipers since he has wings and many different features, and changing it to a unique species would let you clean up the wording on Viper Attack Enhancement to make it only affect vipers again.
thanks for the feedback. do you have a suggestion for a different species?
Old September 29th, 2018, 08:38 PM

New Viper Card!

Synergies:
Venoc Warlord:Scout Leadership, Frency Enhancement
Acolarh:Ullar's Amulet
Khosumet the Darklord:Relentless Assault
Brave Arrow:Scout Melee Attack Enhancement
Couatl:Viper Attack Enhancement

Figures: Schleich 42154 Giftige Blutvipern
Old September 29th, 2018, 08:44 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airballshooter View Post
thanks for the feedback. do you have a suggestion for a different species?
I think anything new could work. Here are some brief ideas that I found from searching the wiki for the actual Couatl used for the sculpt:
  • Sarrukh
  • Okoth
  • Jazirian
  • Maztica
  • Eku
Those are just some examples, of course. Anything that sounds good would fit just fine.
Old September 29th, 2018, 08:51 PM
This is merely a joke.

Let's test my German: Poisonous Blood Vipers?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards