Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old July 23rd, 2013, 07:20 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Star Wars Scape Public Playtesting Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
Belayed announcement of submitted test.

EDIT: This was my first playtest, so let me know how well I did so that I may improve.
Your playtest was great, Crixus. We look forward to you testing more units.
Thanks!
I will be waiting enthusiastically for more HoSS figures to playtest.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old August 3rd, 2013, 09:54 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The Rebel Snow Troopers are ready for Public Playtesting!
Old August 4th, 2013, 10:23 AM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
The Rebel Snow Troopers are ready for Public Playtesting!
I'm interested in testing them out. Sent PM to greygnarl.
Old August 4th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I will sign up for Rebel Snow Troopers. PM Sent.

EDIT: All tests are done; I just need to fill out the report.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; August 7th, 2013 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Super excited to see more units popping up.
Old August 7th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Pssst...

My playtest report is 6,759 characters too long for a pm, is it alright if I submit it in two separate pms?

Pssst...
Old August 7th, 2013, 06:28 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
My playtest report is 6,759 characters too long for a pm, is it alright if I submit it in two separate pms?
Wow.

Last edited by MegaSilver; August 7th, 2013 at 06:28 PM. Reason: 9,800th post!
Old August 7th, 2013, 06:34 PM
Pssst...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Wow.
It contains two full battle reports with om to om description, that is the main problem.

Even because of that, it still is rather unbelievable I guess.

Pssst...
Old August 7th, 2013, 06:36 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Wow.
It contains two full battle reports with om to om description, that is the main problem.

Even because of that, it still is rather unbelievable I guess.
You're awesome.

~You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Crixus33 again.
Old August 7th, 2013, 06:51 PM
Pssst...

PMs (3 in total) sent!

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; August 8th, 2013 at 10:39 AM. Reason: I have my fingers crossed that wampas will be next to be playtested.
Old August 8th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

The Bacta Tank is now up for public playtesting! Send Arch-vile (me) a PM to sign up.

Last edited by Arch-vile; August 8th, 2013 at 02:18 PM.
Old August 8th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Pssst...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
The Bacta Tank is now up for public playtesting! Send Arch-vile (me) a PM to sign up.
Is that a DO or glyph, if it is a glyph I'll do the playtesting, DO is questionable for me.

Pssst...
Old August 8th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Is that a DO or glyph, if it is a glyph I'll do the playtesting, DO is questionable for me.
It's a DO, but it's very easy to figure out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape