Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old December 1st, 2010, 09:44 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Current HasbroToyShop.com Promo Code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steiner View Post
This is what happen when you live in Canada.

Ouch. I have paid up to $14.99 a pack so it is still cheaper.

Item number: 62034
Item name: HEROSCAPE Collection 8 Small Expansion Set- Defenders of Kinsland- Heroes of the Molten Sea
Quantity: 1
Availability: Usually ships within one business day.

Item number: 62032
Item name: HEROSCAPE Collection 8 Small Expansion Set- Defenders of Kinsland- Marro Cavalry

Item number: 62031
Item name: HEROSCAPE Collection 8 Small Expansion Set- Defenders of Kinsland- Soldiers and Wolves

ORDER TOTAL
Item Subtotal: $12.00
Gift Wrap: $0.00
Shipping: $31.98
Tax: $0.00
Discount: $0.00
Gift Card: $0.00
Order Total: $43.98

Yeah, but...last year when all of the Canada Toys R Us' were clearancing their Tundra sets for $12 and you all were selling them on eBay to those of us down here for $60, you weren't complaining
Old December 1st, 2010, 11:13 AM

Armageddon has disabled reputation

As of this particular moment all the packs are now back to the $12.99 pricing.

Great Traders: Hilo-scaper, Dicemaster, InfinityMax, Rodriquez, Tmac2200
Old December 2nd, 2010, 01:22 PM

Chorazin Woo who?

Awesome, my order from Sunday is already out for delivery! Hasbro's shipping depot must be in my state somewhere.

Can't wait to rip open all of Wave 8. It'd be extra awesome if they sent it to me in case form.
Old December 2nd, 2010, 04:06 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorazin View Post
Awesome, my order from Sunday is already out for delivery! Hasbro's shipping depot must be in my state somewhere.

Can't wait to rip open all of Wave 8. It'd be extra awesome if they sent it to me in case form.
I ordered mine on Saturday from Hasbro and it dropped at my door this afternoon. I really cleaned up this past weekend. Here's a list of what I snagged:

For starters, the comic shop in the town where I was was having a 25% off sale for Black Friday so...
SotM set for $30
Warriors of Feldspar(Wave 10, Granite Guardians and Quasatch Hunters) $12.50
Glaun Bog Raiders (D1) $12.50
Fury of the Primordials (D1) $12.50

From HouseMouse:
Warriors and Soulborgs x2 (Wave 10) $2.99 each
Soulborgs x2 (Wave 10) $2.99 each
Ghostlight Fen (D1) $6.99
Glaun Bog Raiders (D1) $6.99 (didn't know these were going up for sale or I wouldn't have paid $12.50 for the first set)
Champions of Reknown (Wave 10) $10.99

From Hasbrotoyshop.com:
Heroes of Elswin (Wave 7)
Elves (Wave
Marro Cavalry (Wave
Soldiers and Wolves (Wave
Heroes of Molten Sea (Wave
Don't remember the price of each but most were like $3.00. Total for those 5 boosters was $32.58 including shipping, so not terrible.

Certainly helped out my fledgling collection.

- Raider30
Old December 2nd, 2010, 07:28 PM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Placed one order for the complete wave 8 and then made 2 separate orders for just the 10th and wolves. Got my package of complete wave 8 today. now just gotta wait on the other 2 single packs to roll in.
Old December 9th, 2010, 09:50 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

HasbroToyShop.com is giving free standard shipping on any size order. There are a few Wave 8 packs left.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old December 17th, 2010, 10:30 AM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

Does anyone know if the Spearmen, and Riflemen are not being sold indefinately? Because I could use a about 5 packs...
Old December 17th, 2010, 11:08 AM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDVincent View Post
Does anyone know if the Spearmen, and Riflemen are not being sold indefinately? Because I could use a about 5 packs...
Those are probably completely sold out. Sadly, I missed them completely. Oh well. Finally got some 10th.
Old December 17th, 2010, 11:27 AM

tomyumgai is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDVincent View Post
If the item was listed as "out of stock," there is a slight chance they may run into a batch they found (or something like that) but if the item is removed from the site like the Spearmen, then they don't have any. Spearmen was listed as out of stock a month ago but they removed it entirely late November. I've watch Hasbro with some interest on this but they are now down to W8 and after that, no more from them (I remember ordering Zombies from them about 1.5 years ago or so but those days are gone).
Old December 17th, 2010, 07:39 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider30 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorazin View Post

I ordered mine on Saturday from Hasbro and it dropped at my door this afternoon. I really cleaned up this past weekend. Here's a list of what I snagged:

For starters, the comic shop in the town where I was was having a 25% off sale for Black Friday so...
SotM set for $30
Warriors of Feldspar(Wave 10, Granite Guardians and Quasatch Hunters) $12.50
Glaun Bog Raiders (D1) $12.50
Fury of the Primordials (D1) $12.50

From HouseMouse:
Warriors and Soulborgs x2 (Wave 10) $2.99 each
Soulborgs x2 (Wave 10) $2.99 each
Ghostlight Fen (D1) $6.99
Glaun Bog Raiders (D1) $6.99 (didn't know these were going up for sale or I wouldn't have paid $12.50 for the first set)
Champions of Reknown (Wave 10) $10.99

From Hasbrotoyshop.com:
Heroes of Elswin (Wave 7)
Elves (Wave
Marro Cavalry (Wave
Soldiers and Wolves (Wave
Heroes of Molten Sea (Wave
Don't remember the price of each but most were like $3.00. Total for those 5 boosters was $32.58 including shipping, so not terrible.

Certainly helped out my fledgling collection.

- Raider30
Your overboard use of sunglasses seems to imply you have more "suave" with your Wave 8 orders. How dare you. jk

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!

Last edited by Majora's Incarnation; December 17th, 2010 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Not necro-ing, just noticed this and thought it was funny...
Old December 18th, 2010, 01:35 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider30 View Post
[

- Raider30
Your overboard use of sunglasses seems to imply you have more "suave" with your Wave 8 orders. How dare you. jk
Lol. I never even noticed that!

- Raider30
Old December 31st, 2010, 04:40 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Heroscape boosters for 7.99 at Hasbrotoyshop.com

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales