Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old January 30th, 2014, 10:20 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ebay "deal of the day"...

Somebody's selling a Su-Bak-Na with his wings put in upside down. xD

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Heroscape-Or...item2c7bd1a1ad

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old January 30th, 2014, 10:31 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post

That actually sort of looks cooler, now where's my SBN?

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old February 1st, 2014, 02:15 AM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post

Hey, that is "gangster style" for SBN. Talk about Pimp'n out your ride.

I was going to troll that guy when I saw it, but I was not in the trolling mood.

Sort of like the guy who is asking
$5.99 for a pair of Zettian Guards

or $10.99 for some Marro Warriors!

If it weren't for the $3 in shipping, I'd be all over that action.
Old February 1st, 2014, 02:37 AM

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztimster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathwalker over 9000! View Post
Hey I just got
Templars
4th Mass
Sentinels x2
Sir Gilbert (w/ dice)
Sir Denrick
Shaolin Monks x2
Knights of Weston
protectors of ullar
And the quasatch hunters
For only $107, is that a good, or very good?
Not too shabby! I would rate it as a good. Very good would have been $30. Freak'n awesome would have been $15. I seem to get a few freak'n awesomes every year. Those are the deals that you can't believe until you get home and look at what you got for so little.
I think 30 or 15$ would have been thievery, anything under 150$ is a great price for that haul. 50-60$ alone would maybe have bought you Gilbert, if you could find one, and a lot of those figures are very rare. You've got a nice set of figs to add to/start building a Knight/Sentinal army with Sir Gilbert at the center.
Well if you come across as many collections as I have over that last 5 years, there are some that the owner is just looking for a new home for their collection. I had a guy just give me his collection this year and he was happy I was going to use it. Others just want some money for their time. I will let them know that they could get more on eBay and some go that route but there are some who want to give me $1000 in Heroscape for $100. Who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth.

If you feel that $150 for that haul would be a great price, then I have great prices on several hundred "very rare" heroes and squads if you are interested. Even a pair of Gilberts with bags ($20 ea.) Let me know what you want.

Cheers!
Old February 2nd, 2014, 05:22 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
If you feel that $150 for that haul would be a great price, then I have great prices on several hundred "very rare" heroes and squads if you are interested. Even a pair of Gilberts with bags ($20 ea.) Let me know what you want.

Cheers!

Are you cereal?
Old February 3rd, 2014, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hive Lord 1233 View Post
Quote:

Cheers!

Are you cereal?
I am very cereal! (though it looks like Deathwalker over 9000! is going to grab some wave 9 heroes, KoW, some AA, my last set of heavies and a few others.)
I still have 3 sets of zombies, drones, minions, samurai of every flavor, the einar empirium, ninjas, walkers, stalkers, reavers, agents, soo many. Heroes and sets. Orm's return? I got 5! Raknar's Vision I gots 4! VW? I have at least 2 and extra guards to boot (both dumteft and obsidian.) There was a run on TT and Rttff and I am fresh out right now.

Let me know what you want. I might have it or will be getting it in soon.
Old March 30th, 2014, 10:48 PM

Ebay Deal!! This has got to be the best price I have ever seen on Raknar's Vision!! If only I had the $352 to spend on it. Thank goodness it has free shipping!!
Old March 31st, 2014, 01:50 AM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Ebay Deal!! This has got to be the best price I have ever seen on Raknar's Vision!! If only I had the $352 to spend on it. Thank goodness it has free shipping!!
Reduced from 474.95!!

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old March 31st, 2014, 03:04 AM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Wait, you've gotta read what he posted under 'features'!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porter B. Hall
This collection is an expansion set for, and is meant to be used with, the Heroscape turn-based miniature strategy table game. Included in the set are five large characters: Jotun, a sword-wielding giant; Major Q9, a gun-toting robot; Theracus, a griffin scout capable of moving small- and medium-sized characters; the acid dragon Braxas; and the ice dragon Nilfheim. It takes patience and force to get the characters free from their packaging, and more of the same to install the wings on Nilfheim and Braxas. Once out of the box, though, you'll see the detail on these figures is as elaborate as what you might find in a hand-painted model. There are even some details you'll need to break out the magnifying glass for, such as the symbols on Major Q9's shoulder and the dirt caked onto Jotun's toe nails. When looking really hard, you can find the occasional seam in the plastic, but it is more easily overlooked. Each model comes with a card that details its movement and attack range in spaces, its attack and defense in dice, and its unique abilities. The cards also provide other character stats, such as race, class, and relative size.
Old March 31st, 2014, 06:34 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Wait, if a card's missing can I press Paypal for a refund on my incomplete product?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; March 31st, 2014 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Because coming up with a suitable replacement.
Old May 29th, 2014, 06:40 PM

This is the cheapest I have ever seen this booster!!
Wave 10: Champions of Renown
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Heroscape-Ex...item5665a0e8bb

And there are 2 for sale!!!! Free Shipping!!! Who will grab these up first??!!!
Old May 29th, 2014, 06:52 PM

MrHscape is surprisingly tart

Quote:
This is the cheapest I have ever seen this booster!!
Wave 10: Champions of Renown
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Heroscape-Ex...item5665a0e8bb

And there are 2 for sale!!!! Free Shipping!!! Who will grab these up first??!!!
Wow I was excited at first...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales