Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old February 25th, 2010, 12:16 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Velenne's Custom SuperHeroScape

Yeah, I had my eye on 14 as a good number as well ... then combine him with Scarlet Witch and it's a 13 or higher ... (cuz I think she'll have a +/- 1 to D20 power).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 25th, 2010, 09:00 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I really like how Healing Frenzy covers two major aspects of SABRETOOTH. That is a power that I wouldn't mind seeing on the C3G version of SABRETOOTH. I would probably want to lower the roll to 14 though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, I had my eye on 14 as a good number as well ... then combine him with Scarlet Witch and it's a 13 or higher ... (cuz I think she'll have a +/- 1 to D20 power).

Hmm, how about:
Quote:
HEALING FRENZY 16
After you take a turn with Sabretooth, remove one Wound Marker from this Army Card and roll the 20‑sided die. For each Wound Marker remaining on this Army Card, add 1 to your roll. If you roll a 16 or higher you must take another turn with Sabretooth.
Old February 25th, 2010, 09:06 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That has interesting potential. These healing/bonuses based on healing powers are always tricky to balance correctly, but I like the direction of this for sure. Some initial playtesting would be needed to see how that went.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 25th, 2010, 09:28 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Gambit

Spoiler Alert!

That about covers Gambit and I worry I might be stretching his Hypnotic Charm a bit. Another option I considered was giving him "Enhanced Agility", a combination of Stealth Dodge and Defensive Agility, but I thought Hypnotic Charm was a bit more fun.

I also limited his Card attack to non-adjacent foes, but I like the way he can be used to wipe out weaker commons or put a severe hit on a single, high defense or high life figure.

I also toyed with giving him Whirlwind Attack and still might, but I want to keep him in the point bracket he's at now (mid-level; 140-180).

Last edited by Velenne; February 25th, 2010 at 12:00 PM.
Old February 25th, 2010, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
That has interesting potential. These healing/bonuses based on healing powers are always tricky to balance correctly, but I like the direction of this for sure. Some initial playtesting would be needed to see how that went.
Thanks! I figure this way, the more he heals himself, the less likely he is to keep healing himself, but the more wounded he is, the more you'll want to keep taking turns with him. Do that, and you risk missing those frenzies and possibly losing some OM's, but the payoff is that you might heal him back up and do some significant damage in the process!
Old February 25th, 2010, 09:36 AM

In Hypnotic Charm, it should be "affected," not "effected." This is an aspect of his powers I've heard about on other customs but don't know much about from my own personal reading/viewing experience (which, when it comes to Remy, is limited).
At first when I saw you only got 3 dice for his special attack, I was disappointed, but then I saw the deadly shot line and I was like ...

Old February 25th, 2010, 09:54 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I love Aces Wild Special Attack, and honestly I think that is the best special attack I have seen for Gambit, but since there are 4 aces in a deck, and not 3, how about a different name like
Three of a Kind
Special Attack
Old February 25th, 2010, 10:01 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Good to see you jump in here, Velenne!

For Sabretooth, you may want to change the name of Bloodlust to something else, since the Tagawa Samurai already have a power with that name.
Old February 25th, 2010, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Good to see you jump in here, Velenne!

For Sabretooth, you may want to change the name of Bloodlust to something else, since the Tagawa Samurai already have a power with that name.
Ah, good point. How about... BLOOD RAGE?

Quote:
I love Aces Wild Special Attack, and honestly I think that is the best special attack I have seen for Gambit, but since there are 4 aces in a deck, and not 3, how about a different name like
Three of a Kind
Special Attack
Ah, right. I just wanted a card-type-name for the attack (I'd also considered "Jack of Hearts"). Three of a Kind is good, and there's also 3 Card Monte which sounds a bit more Cajun?
Old February 25th, 2010, 11:10 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
3 Card Monte
sounds good to me.
Old February 25th, 2010, 11:42 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I really like how Healing Frenzy covers two major aspects of SABRETOOTH. That is a power that I wouldn't mind seeing on the C3G version of SABRETOOTH. I would probably want to lower the roll to 14 though.
I completely agree with Griffin. This power is fantastic for Sabertooth. Great job.
Old February 25th, 2010, 11:58 AM

Three Card Monte sounds cool ... I suppose it'd be broken to allow for a 4 attack deadly shot ... ?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations