Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old September 27th, 2019, 08:05 PM

Jazack is surprisingly tart
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Hello, would anyone have 5 squads of fire elementals that I could use?
Old September 28th, 2019, 12:33 AM

shmet Woo who?

I'm coming and maybe with a friend.

EDIT: I took a second look at my homework situation and I decided I'd better stay even though I really want to come.

Icke skall jag frukta. Ty, fruktan är sinnedödaren. Fruktan är den lilla döden som bringar fullständig förintelse.

Last edited by shmet; September 28th, 2019 at 02:27 AM.
Old September 28th, 2019, 01:51 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by antmarchingroves View Post
Unfortunately I won't be able to make this one.
Bummer, I was hoping to get to team up with sonmarchingroves. Together we would have been unstoppable!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PadawanVerl View Post
Hey guys I’m looking for 3x squads of phantom ghosts my brother in law is coming and wants to use those. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazack View Post
Hello, would anyone have 5 squads of fire elementals that I could use?
@Leaf_It has you two covered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmet View Post
I'm coming and maybe with a friend.
Woo!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old September 28th, 2019, 12:18 PM

Dat_One_Boi is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Lol. If only it worked that way.... Unfortunately, Saturday's will be too valuable as study time most likely.
Man, that's too bad. Especially since TREX is giving me some stuff for you, but if you're not there to receive it, I guess I'll just have to keep it... What a shame...
Austin, Brayden, Justin, and I will be coming BTW, I know its kinda last minute, but I figure I might as well tell you.
Old September 30th, 2019, 11:17 AM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

We had a great time on Saturday! Thanks to everyone who showed up and made for an awesome time! (Except for you monsters who tried to kill Pumba. ) We don't say it enough, but it's super happy and fuzzy to be able to have monthly Heroscape gatherings!

Standings have been updated here. Stay tuned for the next Monthly format, which is going to be epic for NHSD! Details to follow shortly. Until then, a reminder that I really don't want anyone to miss (if you haven't noticed yet):

IMPORTANT!! After a request Game Haven and with the holidays coming up, the last three Monthlies (October, November, and December) will NOT be on the last Saturday of the month. Instead the dates will be October 19, November 23, and December 14.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old September 30th, 2019, 11:55 AM

IMPORTANT!! After a request Game Haven and with the holidays coming up, the last three Monthlies (October, November, and December) will NOT be on the last Saturday of the month. Instead the dates will be October 19, November 23, and December 14.

UTAH MONTHLY OCTOBER 2019

When: October 19th, 11 AM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: Reverse-the-Whip!!
It’s time for NHSD, so we’re bringing up the skill level with Reverse-the-Whip! Half of the games (Rounds 1 and 2) you will switch armies with your opponent. So not only will you need to win with your army, but you’ll need to be able to beat it too!
Since Reverse-the-Whip is probably the highest skill level format we do and I don’t want anyone to be completely blindsided, I’m including a bunch of tips for those who are new to the format. Just check the spoiler right after the details list. We’re also using the same points/figure limit as the GenCon Main Event earlier this year, so you’ll have example armies you can look to. (We are allowing C3V/SoV and Marvel, though, so there’s room for things to be shaken up!)
  • 410 Point Armies
  • 16 Figure Limit
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel allowed
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound, Healer
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Giant Hunter Stone, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Four 50-minute Rounds

Reverse-the-Whip Helps:
Spoiler Alert!

Raffle: Gotta Catch ‘em All!! It’s time to bring out that checklist again! We’ve got just over a dozen figures that have not been played yet at a Utah Monthly, and what better time than Reverse-the-Whip to try out some underused figures.
Gotta Catch ‘em All List:
Spoiler Alert!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, etc. for all attendees.

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; October 22nd, 2019 at 07:26 PM.
Old September 30th, 2019, 01:31 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

I won’t be making this tourney... I will be out of town.

But for what it’s worth, I would have run...
10th Regiment x2
Taelord
Raelin 1.0
Old September 30th, 2019, 02:15 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Your standings are incorrect. My brother won 1 game of the four. I believe it was his second game, but I'd have to ask him.
Old October 4th, 2019, 11:21 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Your standings are incorrect. My brother won 1 game of the four. I believe it was his second game, but I'd have to ask him.
Yeah, he beat me with Austin and when I was with...erm...the guy that had NofNW and Kozuke...

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 4th, 2019, 12:50 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

For those interested...Idaho will also be holding our NHSD this month...though it will be the week after the Utah one on the 26th. Go HERE for details...and as always I'll be housing any Utahns for the weekend who wanna come up and join in the fun!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 6th, 2019, 01:25 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:

Maps:
Dance of the Dryads: 1 BftU, 1 RttFF, 1 VW

The Borogoves: 2 BftU, 1 TJ

BiggaBullfrog, thanks for giving not only Dance of the Dryads, but also The Borogoves, a spin. The Borogoves is one of my favorites, but since it never made it into the BoV, it's never gotten much attention before, until GenCon this last year.... Seeing it here made my day!

Last edited by Typhon2222; October 6th, 2019 at 01:40 AM.
Old October 6th, 2019, 06:14 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:

Maps:
Dance of the Dryads: 1 BftU, 1 RttFF, 1 VW

The Borogoves: 2 BftU, 1 TJ

BiggaBullfrog, thanks for giving not only Dance of the Dryads, but also The Borogoves, a spin. The Borogoves is one of my favorites, but since it never made it into the BoV, it's never gotten much attention before, until GenCon this last year.... Seeing it here made my day!
I think this is at least the second time I've seen either of these maps at our monthly tournaments. They're pretty great. You have some amazing maps.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events