Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old June 8th, 2014, 11:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
The Holocron of Major Derlin

The Holocron of Major Derlin

Adventure Pack 1: The Battle of Hoth

Figure card:

Hoth Themed cards
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from Rebel Storm set. Its model number and name are Rebel Officer #16.
Alternate figure: Star Wars figure from The Force Unleashed set. Its model number and name are Hoth Trooper Officer - 09.

Character Bio - Captain Derlin served under General Carlist Rieekan and fought in several small battles through the galaxy. Derlin's heroic victory on Nentan was well-documented in the records of the Alliance. For these meritorious actions, General Rieekan promoted Derlin, the Hero of Nentan, to Major. Soon after his promotion, Major Bren Derlin became a member of Alliance Intelligence, the commander of security and operations at the Alliance High Command base, and one of the executive members of the Rebel Alliance's command staff.

The Alliance eventually chose to have a presence on the frozen planet Hoth, and assigned Derlin there. From the very creation of the outpost, General Rieekan put Major Derlin in charge of Hoth base security of operations, a hard working task to ensure that Echo Base is active no matter the circumstances. As the Chief of Operations, Derlin was in charge of defense, logistics and security. (Wookieepedia)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
• N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
2-1B : Rebel Field Medic
Being a Unique non-droid or vehicle that follows the Rebel Alliance, Major Derlin may benefit from 2-1B's REBEL FIELD MEDIC special power.

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

Synergy Benefits Offered:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
CHIEF OF SECURITY : All Gunners who follow the Rebel Alliance
All Gunners who follow the Rebel Alliance may benefit from Major Derlin's CHIEF OF SECURITY special power. Current Gunners that follow the Rebel Alliance include: Rebel Heavy Gunner, Atgar Cannon, and Rebel Vanguard.
C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• Counterintelligence can be used to remove the X Order Marker from a card. This is particularly effective at preventing the Imperial Officer from calling up more troops. To do so you must first win initiative, making C-3PO a good ally to have. Other figures that make use of the X Order Marker include: Admiral Ozzel, A-Zulmun, the E-Web Trooper, Prince Xizor, and Lando Calrissian.

-Power Rankings-
• TBA

Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• Initial playtest: Yodaking
• Second playtest: Heroscaper Guy
• Third playtest: Arch-ville
• Art by: mac122

Last edited by mac122; October 31st, 2018 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Reposted cards
Old June 8th, 2014, 11:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of Major Derlin

Major Derlin
Rebel Alliance
Human
Unique Hero
Major
Clever
Medium 5
Points 100

Life 5
Move 5
Range 6
Attack 3
Defense 3

COUNTERINTELLIGENCE
Once per round, before taking a turn with Major Derlin, you may choose an Order Marker on an opponent's Army Card. That opponent must reveal that Order Marker to you. If it is an 'X' Order Marker you may either remove that 'X' Order Marker or you may move one other Hero you control up to 4 spaces.

CHIEF OF SECURITY
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Major Derlin, you may take a turn with any Gunner you control who follows the Rebel Alliance. You may not choose a figure that was moved using Counterintelligence this turn.

Last edited by Porkins; June 13th, 2014 at 01:57 AM.
Old July 3rd, 2014, 01:09 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Please add this to the synergies received list:

2-1B : Rebel Field Medic
Being a Unique non-droid or vehicle that follows the Rebel Alliance, Major Derlin may benefit from 2-1B's REBEL FIELD MEDIC special power.
Old July 3rd, 2014, 01:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Will do.
Old July 21st, 2014, 02:13 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

PDF card link added to the OP.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old February 25th, 2015, 02:14 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Can someone post a battle report or an experience with this guy? I've had him for a while now, but nobody has drafted him yet.

Maybe once my package arrives and I go from 2 Atgar Cannons to 3 Atgar Cannons and 3 Rebel Gunners....

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old February 25th, 2015, 03:06 PM
C3G Landlord

I've used him quite a bit, usually with 2 RHG. Including the Atgars will be more and more important once we get into the clone wars and droid armies are more popular, their is also another vehicle in the pipeline. He can be pretty effective as long as you keep him from moving too far out away from the slower RHGs. Since the RHG SA does not benefit from high ground and Derlin is much more mobile, I try to move him into the most advantageous tactical position while just bringing up the RHGs in the same vicinity so they can attack the same forces. The RHG 4 attacks of 2 are good at dealing with swarms of low cost squads and can often get a whiff from high defense units for a W on them as well. Add in Derlins attack of 4 from high ground and the combo can deal with quite a few things. It shouldn't take long for your opponents to figure out Derlin is the primary threat and try to eliminate him as multiple RHGs & Atgars are harder to manage without him. When you do include the Atgars, you want to hold Derlin back for a while and just give up his attack rather then rushing ahead, the 4 attacks from the RHGs is still enough to harrass your opponents forces. It will force your opponent to come closer to the Atgars in order to eliminate Derlin.

If you save his X power for OM3, you get a free move for your slow moving RHGs (or a support hero with an aura power like Leia) when you lose initiative and a 50/50 chance for a free move when you win. Alternately when facing squads of Empire Troops led by an Imperial Officer you want to win initiative (C-3PO can help you do this) and use the X power on OM1 to prevent the IO from calling up more troops. More X related powers are in the HoSS pipeline, so as time goes forward he will have more and more units that he can counter or disrupt.
Old October 5th, 2015, 01:52 PM
C3G Landlord

Just updating the list of figures he can disrupt (we are up to 5 HoSS cards that use the X OM!) and I noticed that on the figure card it looks like their is a space between Counter & Intelligence when we have it as all one word everywhere else. Not a high priority but something we should fix at some point.
Old May 20th, 2017, 03:24 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

What happens if the chosen order marker is already revealed?

My trade thread, now with Classic, C3V and SoV units!
All units come with cards.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51709
Old May 20th, 2017, 03:59 PM
C3G Landlord

I'm not sure what the question is here.

If you point to an OM on an opponents card that is currently revealed, and ask them to reveal it to you, I imagine they would laugh and nothing else would happen. With the rest of the power effect triggering based on the results that come from having revealed an OM to you, it requires the OM to be unrevealed when you ask about it.

If you point to an OM on an opponents card that is currently unrevealed, but was previously revealed to you by another power and thus you already know what it is, you can still ask them to reveal it and the effect would be as described. In this case you would only gain any benefit from that action if it were the 'X' OM since discovering it was the 1, 2, or 3 would not represent any new info.

Hope that helps.

Be sure to try him out with the latest Rebel Gunner, the Rebel Vanguard.
Old May 20th, 2017, 05:39 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

That's what I thought. My opponent was using the "must reveal that order marker" phrase to argue that he can pick one already revealed, because I "must" reveal it if it's the x.

I haven't used the vanguard's yet, but my opponents have and seem to like them.

My trade thread, now with Classic, C3V and SoV units!
All units come with cards.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51709
Old May 20th, 2017, 08:59 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

They are all rounders good for vader esk figures and squaddie groups. Just keep him behind your screen.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape