Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 8th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Better and Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRaidor View Post
I like the life splatter, but I could support the heart too (straight edges or curvy ones). Not a fan of the drop. Sorry.
I've come around to a stronger preference for the heart, as well. Also, it should be sized in such a manner that it will fit completely on the card.

I think the heart tells the reader instantly what purpose it serves, in a way that the drop does not. It's the difference between "immediately" and "almost immediately," but for the purpose of graphic design and consistently with your other decisions on this card, Xorlof, I think that the immediacy of the heart is preferable.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations