Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old April 11th, 2015, 01:35 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
NS's Repaints: Kyntela Gwyn! 4/11/15

Thanks everyone

This is a repaint I actually completed not too long after Tornak, just forgot to post it. Please welcome Kyntela Gwyn!

Old April 12th, 2015, 12:22 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: NS's Repaints: Kyntela Gwyn! 4/11/15

She looks fantastic!

Old May 10th, 2015, 05:21 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
NS's Repaints: Warriors of Ashra! (inspired by B96) 5/10/15

Thanks, Tb!

Anyway today's update was inspired by @boromir96 's work (click here to see his thread). A while back I obtained some of his repaints in a trade and today I noticed that they needed some touching up. Enjoy!
Warriors of Ashra

~NS
Old May 10th, 2015, 06:09 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: NS's Repaints: Warriors of Ashra! (inspired by B96) 5/10

They look more alive now. No more pasty skin. good job NS.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 7th, 2015, 12:14 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

The WoA paint job is really, really bad. The minis deserve to be treated better, and thank you, NS, for doing so.

A few years ago, using no technique and the wrong paint, I gave it a shot myself. Here were the results.
Spoiler Alert!

Yours is, of course, better. Mine was so bad that justjohn was inspired to post the painting guide, so newbs wouldn't ruin perfectly good minis any more, as I had done.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 7th, 2015, 10:46 AM
...Something unique

Thanks for the kind words, DS . And don't worry, I was horrible at painting miniatures when I first started, it's all about practice (and of course, the right brushes. Still can't believe I used to use crayola..).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
The WoA paint job is really, really bad. The minis deserve to be treated better, and thank you, NS, for doing so.

A few years ago, using no technique and the wrong paint, I gave it a shot myself. Here were the results.
Spoiler Alert!

Yours is, of course, better. Mine was so bad that justjohn was inspired to post the painting guide, so newbs wouldn't ruin perfectly good minis any more, as I had done.
Old March 27th, 2020, 07:50 PM
...Something unique

Re: NS' Repaints: Sgt. Drake 3/27/2020

The current social situation has given me a bunch of free time, so I've decided to revive my repaint thread!
Enjoy!

Sgt. Drake (RotV)

-NS
Old March 27th, 2020, 08:21 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Nice!

Last edited by Dysole; March 29th, 2020 at 02:58 PM.
Old March 29th, 2020, 02:57 PM
...Something unique

Re: NS' Repaints: Ne-Gok-Sa 3/29

Thanks, TW! And thanks, LR, for cleaning up those posts.

Back on track, sticking with the RotV theme...

Ne-Gok-Sa

-NS
Old March 29th, 2020, 11:08 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: NS' Repaints: Ne-Gok-Sa 3/29

repaints are a blast. I bought a full set of repaints from an artist and they are a pretty special collection!
I am not 3d printing so my wife and I get to paint the figures with some new twists. keep up the great work.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old April 1st, 2020, 05:16 PM
...Something unique

Re: NS' Repaints: Samuel Brown 4/1

Thanks, coachmuskie

Special exclusive time! SoA and I have 9 squads of 4th Mass, so I decided to paint us a Sam Brown

Samuel Brown

-NS
Old April 4th, 2020, 05:59 PM
...Something unique

Re: NS' Repaints: Tagawa Samurai 4/4

As my next repaint project I've decided to paint each of my Tagawa Samurai as unique heroes. This first one goes with Utgar, thinkin I'll do Jandar and Ullar next..

Mazuko Ono

The card:

-NS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions