Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 27th, 2010, 10:18 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun
Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers (MARS) Event Thread

Currently Scheduled Events for the Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers:

Jan 19 - They Say That a Hero Can Save Us (New Holland, PA) - spidysox
Feb 23 - Multiplayer Madness (Savage, MD) - Dad_Scaper
Mar 16 - Monster Mash (West Chester, PA) - Mad_wookiee
Apr 20 - You've Been Drafted! (Lutherville, MD) - clancampbell
May 18 - Savage Throwdown (Savage, MD) - Dad_Scaper
June 29 - Welcome to the Jungle (West Chester, PA) - mad_wookiee

Prior Events:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by mad_wookiee; June 16th, 2013 at 02:24 AM. Reason: updated schedule
Old February 27th, 2010, 10:21 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Upcoming Eastern PA Events - Mar / Apr?

All I know is that May is mine.

-Vitm

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old February 27th, 2010, 10:39 PM

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Sounds good - do you have a date yet?
Old February 28th, 2010, 02:43 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I was thinking of running one probably the first weekend in April. I should know within a few days.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old March 1st, 2010, 02:37 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_wookiee View Post
Sounds good - do you have a date yet?
Not yet.-Vitm

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old March 1st, 2010, 06:10 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

I am on hiatus for a little bit from running tournys. Call it tournament burnout or better yet, tourny burny.

I will probably get back on the horse in June or so, perhaps with another 4 tourny frenzy?

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old March 1st, 2010, 06:17 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidysox View Post
I am on hiatus for a little bit from running tournys. Call it tournament burnout or better yet, tourny burny.

I will probably get back on the horse in June or so, perhaps with another 4 tourny frenzy?

Hopefully your not burnt out from playing in tournaments.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old March 1st, 2010, 08:56 PM

So we have April, May, and possibly June covered - I'll wait to hear dates then before I look into planning anything.
Old March 1st, 2010, 09:55 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Unfortunately the Spring event that I was planning fell through. Glad to see that others are going to hold events though. I may have a casual game day at my place in March. I will have to check with the boss before I can confirm though.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 10:57 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well it looks like I will be running a tournament in Philly on April 24th. Check out the thread here.
Old March 24th, 2010, 05:58 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidysox View Post

Hiatuses are a good thing! I hope the Easter tonny bunny helps you get over your HS turny burny... I'm looking forward to another 4x monthly event - that was a lot of fun to keep the ball rolling, so to speak.

I've been talking to DragonSlayer2 about holding a tournament in NEW JERSEY, but if it doesn't come together soon, we'll have to hold off until Fall (i.e. NHSD in Oct.) ...because I would not want to invite anyone to the Jersey Shore between Memorial Day (5/31) AND Labor Day (9/6) - the tourist traffic here is HORENDOUS requiring double the normal travel time.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old March 24th, 2010, 06:25 PM

I'm working on an event at Games Keep in West Chester, PA, tentatively scheduled for July 17. The owner is definitely interested in having us as he has several regulars who have been asking for an event for some time. I have to believe they aren't connected with heroscapers - I can't think of anyone else who's a regular there. We could alternately have the first Saturday in Aug if that's a better weekend.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events