Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old December 4th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroes of 'Scape (RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartHawk View Post
Warmonger or condottiere?

Condottiere might be a little history specific, but it seems to be kind of what you are looking for.
Warmonger is too generic and condottiere is both historically specific and also a leader. I want the opposite of a leader. Thanks for the input though.

So far my favorite option is Raider.
Old December 4th, 2012, 01:00 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What about Looter or Deserter? Bandit? Thug?

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old December 4th, 2012, 01:39 PM

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
What about Looter or Deserter? Bandit? Thug?
Those all have an obvious bandit tone to them. I want a name implies your character could be a bandit, but could also just be a powerful super-soldier/super-mercenary for the army, specifically one that operates by his own strength and not the strength of a unit.
Old December 4th, 2012, 02:38 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

In that case, I still stand by my Renegade. Raider, IMO, still sounds like a bandit-type character.

Old December 4th, 2012, 03:08 PM

Well guys, I've been really appreciative of the help you guys have given me, but I found a rather creative solution. It doesn't solve the problem that we've been trying to tackle. Instead, it avoids the problem all together and adds a whole new layer of greatness. I'm very pleased with this new direction I'm making and I think you'll guys like it too... but I'm going to make you guys wait till the alpha version to be released to find out what it is But don't fret! The alpha version isn't too far away from being ready.
Old December 4th, 2012, 05:16 PM

Classless system?

Old December 4th, 2012, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Classless system?
No, not that radical of a change. I'm not sure if you guys share my love for classes, but changing to a classes system wouldn't be a change for the better in my opinion.
Old December 7th, 2012, 04:42 PM

As the new game gets put together, I've been given opportunities to trim it down and stream line it-- without cutting content, mind you. By the time I'm done, this new game will have more depth than HoS but will be much easier to pick up and play. And I would even argue that it will be easier to pick up and play than Heroscape proper! I say this because first time players don't even have to worry about an Army, picking through multiple cards... but only one character, one card. In the game guide I'm going to promote its simplicity in set up with a slogan of "Five Simple Steps" to creating your Hero.

After discussing this game with friends and family, I might take steps to alter the in-game mechanics and submit my game for publication. This is of course, way down the road and I will continue with Heroscape mechanics for the sake of testing. I've always dreamed of becoming a board game designer, and this may be my chance

Things I still need from you:
-An indication as to what kind of figures you have a decent abundance of, so I can create an enemy to fight against in the Alpha
-A name for my new game (one that does not tie it to Heroscape or HoS) If you come up with a clever name, and I make money off this game some day, you will be rewarded
Old December 7th, 2012, 04:50 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Legends of __________ (I would put 'scape there but that would tie to Heroscape).

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old December 7th, 2012, 05:29 PM

Utger man is surprisingly tart

Legend of __________ seem like a good idea. Now, what to put in the blank?...
Kaiyu?
Alkroth?
Hibernia?
Fate?

I did NOT spell "Utgar" incorrectly. Check the link below.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...4&postcount=85
Old December 7th, 2012, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utger man View Post
Kaiyu?
Alkroth?
Hibernia?
Fate?
The Legend of Kaiyu!?
Old December 8th, 2012, 01:15 AM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utger man View Post
Kaiyu?
Alkroth?
Hibernia?
Fate?
The Legend of Kaiyu!?
The Legend of Kaiyu...
Kaiyu...
Kaiyu...
I'm Kaiyu...
That's me!

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions