Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 23rd, 2018, 08:26 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Dalek Drones (Breathing Period)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I guess the question is what point range they should be at, and that'll obviously decide the power level. After giving it some thought, I think ~150 might be a good area, but I'm very interested in hearing the opinions of others about that. How powerful should Daleks be?

If we keep them at 125, clearly a nerf is needed, and lowering the Exterminate range to 3 seems like the best way to do that to me. But if the point level is raised, they might not even need a nerf. I do think it would be cool for them to be a unit that has almost no reason to ever use their normal attack, as to my knowledge that's not something that really exists yet.
Dredd

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 23rd, 2018, 08:29 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
I guess the question is what point range they should be at, and that'll obviously decide the power level. After giving it some thought, I think ~150 might be a good area, but I'm very interested in hearing the opinions of others about that. How powerful should Daleks be?

If we keep them at 125, clearly a nerf is needed, and lowering the Exterminate range to 3 seems like the best way to do that to me. But if the point level is raised, they might not even need a nerf. I do think it would be cool for them to be a unit that has almost no reason to ever use their normal attack, as to my knowledge that's not something that really exists yet.
Dredd
Eh... there are some occasions socking someone in the jaw with his normal attack is worthwhile, particularly if he's getting bonuses. Not often, though.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 23rd, 2018, 09:26 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:

Dredd
Okay, you got me there.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 09:54 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Would a move to initial with the current design @150 be a good move? Sorry, I know I’ve been kind of flip-flopping on what I want here, but part of that is just the newness of everything. I’m fine with keeping the design as is, but still keeping the other changes mentioned in the back of my head.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 10:12 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Has the CRB chimed in? You’ll need their weighing in on whether there’s anything concerning before proposing the initial, but otherwise I’m in favor.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 23rd, 2018, 10:22 AM
Just A Head

@dok @Dysole @Soundwarp SG-1 @weebaer

Thoughts on the version in the SP? (I changed the point value to 150 but everything else is unchanged.)
Old September 23rd, 2018, 10:49 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Behold my exterminator-inator!

I like that the design is simple, but powerful. Auto wounds will wreck them as well as anyone who reduces defense or can turn off their flight. I'm not seeing anything broken in here yet. The exterminate power is strong but it should be and it doesn't look game breaking, but could easily rip a chunk out of armies that don't typically have super strength. Reducing its range might not be a terrible idea.

~Dysole, happy to see Doctor Who get started here.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 10:54 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I've also used Dredd's normal attack, since it's a base attack of 5 and his best SA hits him when he's engaged.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 11:09 AM
Just A Head

Is 1 CRB member usually acceptable?
Old September 23rd, 2018, 11:26 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yea 1 sign off is enough from the CRB. They are only part time employees at C3G Inc., that way we don't have to offer them any health care benefits.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 12:11 PM
Just A Head

Re: The Book of Dalek Drones (Vote for Initial Playtesting)

And no pension either, I bet.

Okay, with this, I vote we move to INITIAL PLAYTESTING.
So I tag the 5 heroes;
@japes
@johnny139
@Ronin
@Scapemage
@Yodaking

Anything else I need to do?
Old September 23rd, 2018, 12:34 PM
C3G Landlord

Re: The Book of Dalek Drones (Vote For Initial Playtesting)

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library