Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old August 15th, 2020, 07:53 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Heroscape Codex

New Scaper of the Month - OrcEflArmyOne!
Old August 15th, 2020, 10:36 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for the interview!
Old August 15th, 2020, 10:59 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

It was great! Thanks for the music recommendation!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 17th, 2020, 07:10 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Just saw your comment on the blog post! I'm glad you're enjoying it.

What's so important about the Alternate Minis thread is that it is at least semi-official. I feel like most tournament organizers would be fine with those alternate minis, but I doubt they'd allow everyone to just use whatever minis they wanted to. Proxying is fine by me (just look at how many people *cough @infectedsloth and the rest of the Ash's cough* forget figures like Isamu at GenCon), but it at least *feels* different than just rolling up with whatever models you have that no one else has ever heard of. Maybe it's just me.

As for the lie, you are absolutely correct. I really like Empire, but Rogue One is just fantastic.
Old August 17th, 2020, 07:23 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Quote:

What's so important about the Alternate Minis thread is that it is at least semi-official. I feel like most tournament organizers would be fine with those alternate minis, but I doubt they'd allow everyone to just use whatever minis they wanted to. Proxying is fine by me (just look at how many people *cough @infectedsloth and the rest of the Ash's cough* forget figures like Isamu at GenCon), but it at least *feels* different than just rolling up with whatever models you have that no one else has ever heard of. Maybe it's just me.

As for the lie, you are absolutely correct. I really like Empire, but Rogue One is just fantastic.

@Deroche is our savoir
Old August 17th, 2020, 10:02 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Quote:

You are exactly right on both points.

A tournament director who is unsure about proxies but knows enough to permit C3V would, I imagine, treat proxies that I vouch for as acceptable. I'd be curious to hear from one who is an exception, of course.

And don't even get me started on the beatified series of Star Wars movies. It's enough that you are right, and that I was right for the right reason.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 3rd, 2020, 10:13 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

New Scaper of the Month - Matthias Maccabeus!
Old September 29th, 2020, 10:00 AM
...Something unique

New Scaper of the Month - Raider30!
Old October 15th, 2020, 04:13 PM
...Something unique

New Scaper of the Month - coachmuskie!
Old December 24th, 2020, 02:38 PM
...Something unique

A new C3G Interview with LordVenoc & MrNobody is up!

Written by @Tornado and the C3G team
Old February 19th, 2021, 05:03 PM
...Something unique

New C3G Interview with GamerHusband
Old May 16th, 2021, 03:36 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G Interview - Dr. Jekyll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion