Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old August 2nd, 2006, 10:38 PM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
That multilevel map looks like a pain to make skyknight
great job & nice pictures, keep'em coming
Old August 3rd, 2006, 06:20 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
By the way guys, that cemetery does not really look it in the pics, but it is raised up around 7 levels. The sides go up like a pyramid.
Old August 3rd, 2006, 09:10 AM

toddrew has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
By the way guys, that cemetery does not really look it in the pics, but it is raised up around 7 levels. The sides go up like a pyramid.
Map looked almost big enough as is, but I wondered where all those tiles went

And you can see her
Before it cracks and goes out
She throws rocks at streetlights
Keeps the streetlight changer busy

Floundering Customs Thread
Old August 3rd, 2006, 11:16 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
I hid em I just need two more players on this board. it looks like it will play real smooth.
Old August 4th, 2006, 12:07 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Great stuff Skynight! I really like all of the creativity you put into repainting your figures (as well as your terrain features). I especially like the frost elves and the fire vikings.
Old August 4th, 2006, 06:52 AM
assistant leader

Thanks Grish, I would like to tell you how much work it is but here's a secret.....I actually enjoy doing it, ssshhhhh don't tell anybody :P
Old August 4th, 2006, 09:59 AM

0rbital has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
Thanks for the kind words fellas, I am going to start making smaller maps soon, but i always get going and then I look at all the unused stuff begging to be built and I feel bad I do plan on making some smaller ones very soon though.
I'm the same way. I don't leave pieces out very often.
Old August 8th, 2006, 03:37 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
Good stuff, I loved the repaints.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old August 8th, 2006, 04:34 PM

D-Dyzzle has disabled reputation
awsome pics sky
Old August 10th, 2006, 03:23 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Sky, you make some massive boards! They look great!
Old August 10th, 2006, 11:05 PM
assistant leader

Man oh man my son just beat me in the graveyard with just barely any figs left. Murphy took on 4 Dzu tehs and 3 roman archers, my boy won with two yetis left and one archer right in the middle of the graveyard. great game.
Old August 10th, 2006, 11:24 PM

Turtleboy has disabled reputation
Awsome map Skynight!

I never seen that red /black dragon before of yours , but looks like a re paint of mine. Make part of his wings black and id say you stole it

Awsome job tho!!

Btw, have you tried to re paint Charos by any chance?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios