Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Notices

Old June 17th, 2009, 08:50 PM

Ullar/utgar own is surprisingly tart
Re: "XXXX Point Army" thread compilation

I think.
Old June 17th, 2009, 08:51 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Genius idea, Kilometer. Great job x1000
Old June 26th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!

Hey, my thread got in. Cool idea, Kill o' peter!

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old June 26th, 2009, 03:59 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Killometer this is awesome idea! It will save time and resources.
+rep to you!

EDIT: unfortunately :
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Killometer again.
So thanks again, without the rep

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old July 2nd, 2009, 07:08 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

I repped him for you.
Old July 2nd, 2009, 07:12 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Mine probably stings a little more, but I did too.
Old July 2nd, 2009, 07:37 PM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!

I remember that thread! Richard's 510 armies: back before I discovered the Red Coats and was obsessed with Microcorp Agents. Those were the days...

By the way, great idea.

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.
Old July 3rd, 2009, 10:12 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Thanks for all the support, everybody. I'm glad that you're finding this useful.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old September 24th, 2009, 03:55 PM

Darkness1717 is surprisingly tart

Danget, I was just about to make a thread about this. Thank goodness I searched around. Good job, just mad you got to it first.
Old March 12th, 2010, 06:50 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Another way to get around this problem would be to write out how many points. I realize numbers are more convienent, but the searcher would pick up 'five hundred point army.'

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old March 12th, 2010, 08:38 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Except for that to work someone would have to go through all the old threads and edit the titles to spell out the numbers. Also, it's much more convenient to type (as you said) and much easier to scan a couple pages of threads and seperate titles like
  • 550 Points Armies
  • 300 Point Armies
  • 600 Point Armies
than
  • Five Hundred and Fifty Point Armies
  • Three Hundred Point Armies
  • Six Hundred Point Armies
especially when trying to pick them out from all the other threads. Plus one, two and six still wouldn't come up.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old April 19th, 2010, 07:38 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!

I just created a thread for 320 point Lightweight armies for GenCon 2010, thought you might want to add it to the list.
Great resource by the way. Thanks.

edit: You may also want to add the Gen Con 2010 Main Event Armies thread to your 510 points list.

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!

Last edited by Eirikr; April 19th, 2010 at 07:45 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion