Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 27th, 2012, 04:09 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker
McHotcakes' Hot Customs Updated 8/26/2013

Finally decided to update this thread with all of the cards that I have made for various contests on this site, as well as customs of my own concept.

This one here is a DreamBlade miniature. I saw him at a local shop and had to pick him up.

Bio
Spoiler Alert!

This one is a Horroclix figure from the Freakshow set. His name is The Great Slicini. He is currently undergoing the SoV process.

Bio
Spoiler Alert!

Contest Customs

Halloween Custom Contest Entry
This guy I believe was actually the first custom card I ever made!
Spoiler Alert!

I think he also has bio around here somewhere.

Thanksgiving Custom Contest Entry
This one finished third at the Thanksgiving contest. Not bad for a second outing I think.
Spoiler Alert!

4th of July Custom Contest Entry
Yeah I inadvertently skipped the rest of the holiday contests but managed to get back in time for the last one. This guy actually lead most of the way in the polls but was outvoted on the last day giving me a decent second place finish.
Spoiler Alert!

Soundwarp's Speed Contest 1 Entry
Spoiler Alert!

Soundwarp's Speed Contest 4 Entry
This time I tied for first with bobinchese
Spoiler Alert!

Soundwarp's Speed Contest 5 Entry
With this one I was trying to give the figure a Cyberclaw type power, but had to work around the fact that he didn't have claws.
Spoiler Alert!

Soundwarp's Speed Contest 6 Entry
This one I had the most fun with. We had to make two cards and make them opposite of each other. My backstory was that they were a husband and wife caught on opposite ends of the War for Valhalla.
Spoiler Alert!

Soundwarp's Speed Contest 7 Entry
This time I once again tied, but with capsocrates.
Spoiler Alert!

I also made cards for contests 8 and 9, but 8 never had the winner announced and 9 never had the cards on display. So I'll hold off on those on the off-chance Soundwarp resurrects those threads.

Mortal Kombat Kustoms
These guys were my first real attempt at customs. Looking back a year later they need some desperate re-working. I'll probably redo them along with several other MK Kustoms I have sitting on a file on my desktop.
Spoiler Alert!

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by McHotcakes; August 26th, 2013 at 11:56 PM. Reason: added new cards

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards