Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old January 8th, 2017, 01:53 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: H: Tyrian, orgsbane's 12/12/16 tradelist, repainting for

@orgsbane , you make me want to get out my greenstuff and give all my random trolls and ogres different facial hair, hairstyles, weapon variants and armor variants. I have 5 or 6 feral trolls that might have to go under for some plastic surgery.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 8th, 2017, 01:58 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: H: Tyrian, orgsbane's 12/12/16 tradelist, repainting for

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@orgsbane , you make me want to get out my greenstuff and give all my random trolls and ogres different facial hair, hairstyles, weapon variants and armor variants. I have 5 or 6 feral trolls that might have to go under for some plastic surgery.
Hahaha you totally should! It was super easy to model it on. I wanna see at least one of the them with a 70's dad 'stache
Old August 6th, 2022, 04:10 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: H: Paint, orgsbane's 08/06/22 tradelist, W: $$$

Well, the big announcement is finally the kick in the pants I needed to unpack and set up my Heroscape after my move earlier this year. I am now available for commissions again! With all of my old photo links dead, I figure I should get some new pictures while I unpacked. I've included those in the main post, but all my old images of past commissions are unfortunately gone.

If anyone has any concerns about the new minis being unpainted, hit me up! I'm no master artist, but I'd love to get you started on basic miniature painting. It's a really rewarding hobby, and much easier than a lot of people assume.

I look forward to hanging out with y'all again. The last few days have felt magical
Old October 2nd, 2022, 03:34 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Re: H: Ants, orgsbane's 08/06/22 tradelist, W: $$$

I'm currently placing my commission services on hold due to a number of personal projects. However, I just found a good proxy for the VC's Red Ants of Aunstrom or Xualtiaca Fire Ants. I'm going to place some bulk orders to get myself a bunch of squads of each, but I wanted to see if anyone else wanted some squads. I would give them a quick paint job, base them on Trexey's bases, and cover them with a matt varnish for extra protection. I'd be charging $5 a squad + shipping, and you would just let me know if you want them painted at Fire or Red Ants.

If you would like to buy them by themselves, they are on Amazon right now, $6.60 for a pack of 20, which is a great deal especially for hoard armies. If you are not worried about look, they can definitely be proxied without paint or a base: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The bases and stickers come from Trexy: https://www.trexy3d.com/products/her...40813562462259
https://www.trexy3d.com/products/hs-base-stickers

Once the bases are back in stock I'll be placing orders. I'm not sure when that will be, but if you let me know before it happens, I can whip up some squads of ants for ya
Old October 2nd, 2022, 06:54 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: H: Ants, orgsbane's 10/02/22 tradelist, W: $$$

Bought some ants they'll serve me well. Got the High Dune Scorpions while I was at it
Old October 2nd, 2022, 07:37 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Re: H: Ants, orgsbane's 10/02/22 tradelist, W: $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Bought some ants they'll serve me well. Got the High Dune Scorpions while I was at it
Bought the scorpions the second I saw them in the SoV thread, wether they get inducted or not I love em. I was hoping the seller had some other big bugs, and that's how I found the ants!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades