Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 28th, 2023, 11:03 PM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!
MARS D.C. Spring Thaw - April 2023

Announcing yet another MARS tournament! To be hosted in College Park MD, and of course all skill levels are welcome!

When:
Saturday April 22, 2023
Sign-in starts at 12:30, game play starts at 1pm
4 rounds ending around 5pm
Feel free to stay after for additional gaming!

Where:
Game Kastle
4748 Cherry Hill Rd
College Park MD 20740

There is plenty of parking in the shopping center, which also has a Starbucks, Shoppers, pizza shop and Chinese take-out. The store is okay with closed drinks and neat food/snacks in the shop. They just ask that we keep food off of the blue playmats that are on the tables.

Entry Fee:
$10
Part of the fee will go towards renting the space, the rest will go towards gift certificates for the top X players (number and amount to be decided that day based on number of attendees).

Format:
General Wars - Delta, Rule of 11
470 pts, 20 figure
  • All army cards in your army must follow the same general, though Valkrill may be brought with any general.
  • Rule of 11: You may not place more than 11 of any common figure at the start of the game.
  • Delta pricing. Delta is an alternative cost system for Heroscape that reprices many 'Scape units. You can read more about Delta here, and I would also suggest using the Heroscape Autoload Builder available at heroscape.org (be sure you are toggled for "Classic" and "Delta" - and you can even sort by General!).
  • Classic Scape only. No VC, no Marvel.

Maps:
Percolator by Ulysses

Nightfall by Typhon2222

Battlefield 23 by Flash_19

Draugur by mad_wookiee

Raodor by Flash_19

Stigmata by Typhon2222

Yngvild Pass by sheep

Ashfall by Flash_19

Bringing Maps:
gbizzy (2) - Yngvild, Raodor
Vydar (2)- B23, Draugur

Glyphs:
  • Ulaniva (unique attack)
  • Lodin (d20 +1)
  • Valda (move +2)
  • Dagmar (initiative +8 )
  • Wannock (wound)

Attendees:
  1. Earl_of_Sandwich
  2. GucciiBoost
  3. gbizzy
  4. Vydar_XLIII
  5. Joecrazy3193
  6. MrWookiee
  7. nicktheant
  8. Ultra Lord
  9. Mr Migraine
  10. Mark
  11. Chad
  12. Man_At_Arms

WINNER:
Vydar_XLIII (3-0)
Krav, Laglor, Mezzos x3, Otonashi

Tagging Scapers near and far:
@GucciiBoost @Vydar_XLIII @Brean of Philly @gbizzy @Dad_Scaper @MrWookiee @nicktheant @Major Q23 @Trivia Knight @loki619 @Astroking112 @OverEngineered @kldonnelly @Skizzix @tom @Elven Lord @drewcula

Last edited by Earl_of_Sandwich; April 23rd, 2023 at 04:39 PM.
Old March 29th, 2023, 07:02 AM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!
Re: MARS D.C. Spring Thaw - April 2023

Excited to try Delta, count me in!
Old March 29th, 2023, 12:04 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Maybe! There's a good chance I'll be out of town that weekend. If not, I'll be there.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 1st, 2023, 05:06 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll be there, but Bre won't be. She's attending a conference in Pittsburgh that weekend.

As per usual I can help with maps and figure lending. Just let me know!

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old April 2nd, 2023, 12:12 PM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Maybe! There's a good chance I'll be out of town that weekend. If not, I'll be there.
No problem, hope to see you there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar_XLIII View Post
I'll be there, but Bre won't be. She's attending a conference in Pittsburgh that weekend.

As per usual I can help with maps and figure lending. Just let me know!
Sounds good, thanks man!
Old April 2nd, 2023, 07:17 PM

Joecrazy3193 is surprisingly tart

Talking about Rule of 11. Is this for all and any commons or you just can’t have more than 11 of the same common? Also put me down. Hoping to bait Dad_Scaper out! He better not be away that weekend.

I'm Not Crazy I'm Joecrazy
Old April 2nd, 2023, 07:24 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecrazy3193 View Post
Talking about Rule of 11. Is this for all and any commons or you just can’t have more than 11 of the same common? Also put me down. Hoping to bait Dad_Scaper out! He better not be away that weekend.
Per common.

I could bring (if the point and figure limits would allow): 3x Rats (drop 1) and 4x Stingers (drop 1) in the same army.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old April 3rd, 2023, 02:26 AM

Joecrazy3193 is surprisingly tart

Awesome thanks Vydar! Also tournament is not up yet on hS.org hope to see that soon. ����

I'm Not Crazy I'm Joecrazy
Old April 3rd, 2023, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecrazy3193 View Post
Awesome thanks Vydar! Also tournament is not up yet on hS.org hope to see that soon. ����
Sweet, looking forward to seeing you there! I'm not sure if I'll be running the tourney through the website as we somtimes have young Scapers joining us who do not have their own email/device yet. I'll make that call once we're closer so keep an eye out for that!
Old April 3rd, 2023, 10:31 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl_of_Sandwich View Post
Sweet, looking forward to seeing you there! I'm not sure if I'll be running the tourney through the website as we somtimes have young Scapers joining us who do not have their own email/device yet. I'll make that call once we're closer so keep an eye out for that!
As TD you can create guest players in the event for people that don't have an account.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 4th, 2023, 07:03 PM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!

I can bring Raodor & Yngvild Pass

I'm waiting for the Salisbury crew to get back to me, hoping to bring a few of them along again!
Old April 8th, 2023, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbizzy View Post
I can bring Raodor & Yngvild Pass

I'm waiting for the Salisbury crew to get back to me, hoping to bring a few of them along again!
Cool, thanks man. Hope to see some of the Salisbury crew there!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events