Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old March 8th, 2023, 04:43 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
There are still a lot of book threads that can be created:

Crimson Widow
Dorim the Bulkhead Brawler

Dreadnauts of New Tortuga
Exiles of the Sundered Sea
Fia Bonny, the Void Siren
First Officer Bok-Bur-Na
Frostclaw Paladins
Imperator Kayne
Killian Vane III
Knaves of the Silver Scimitar
Knight Adjuctor Oberon
Knight Primus Adelbern
Wing Commander Tuck Harrigan

and a glyph thread for the following:

Glyph of Fellaron
Glyph of Haukeland
Glyph of Quillivon
Glyph of Xenithrax Vines
Glyph of Yadulkia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; September 7th, 2023 at 10:00 AM.
Old April 1st, 2023, 10:59 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Books of Age of Annihilation INDEX

I'll take Tuck.
Old April 8th, 2023, 10:49 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll also take Adelbern.
Old June 12th, 2023, 02:38 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Bump- still a lot of books that need to be made. Even bare-bones books that can be updated later would be helpful.
Old July 11th, 2023, 08:59 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

I'm late to the game on this. I'm only scoping this out because of Scapecon and the Age of Rebirth event. Some people are posting about certain cards as if they know what they are but someone like myself cannot view them, such as Crimson Widow. Am I missing something? Or is this a work in progress that people will not be able to view them?

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old July 12th, 2023, 09:58 AM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mailman View Post
I'm late to the game on this. I'm only scoping this out because of Scapecon and the Age of Rebirth event. Some people are posting about certain cards as if they know what they are but someone like myself cannot view them, such as Crimson Widow. Am I missing something? Or is this a work in progress that people will not be able to view them?
As you can see, not all of the books have been made yet. However, a good summary of all the released units can be found in this thread, which can also be found sprinkled throughout this news thread (especially pages 12 and 14). Not all unit cards were released; we shall see if Renegade moves forward with these.
Old July 12th, 2023, 07:58 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

Thank you.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old July 22nd, 2023, 04:38 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I will start a book for Dorim the Bulkhead Brawler.
Old July 29th, 2023, 01:41 PM

With Dorim complete, I will now start Fia Bonny, the Void Siren.
Old August 3rd, 2023, 01:42 PM

And with Fia Bonny at a good point, I will be starting Bok-Bur-Na.
Old August 3rd, 2023, 02:01 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If you could provide links too, that would be wonderful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 4th, 2023, 05:31 PM

Bok-Bur-Na is up! I will now start Killian Vane III.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units