Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 8th, 2016, 11:21 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!
Heroscape Discord Server!

Hey everyone. After finally getting around to trying out the Heroscape online client I decided it would be nice to have a discord server to chat about Heroscape and Arena of the Planeswalkers while also serving as an easier way to find pickup games for HS online.

https://discord.gg/E9CG9GX

If you're unfamiliar with discord, it's a free chat client for text/voice that can run in browser or has an PC/Android/iOS app.

Hope to see some of you guys pop in
Old August 26th, 2016, 12:19 AM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroscape Discord Server!

I'm on! Do you have Tabletop simulator? I like to play on there sometimes.
Old August 26th, 2016, 07:35 AM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

I do, but I still haven't gotten around to trying HS on there, I'd definitely be up for trying sometime though. One of those things I've been meaning to do
Old August 26th, 2016, 01:21 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Kajoq , could you give a link. Is there an actual simulator for heroscape on Steam? Cause I have steam, and that sounds neato.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 26th, 2016, 01:32 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

It's called Tabletop Simulator and there are MANY games for it.
Old August 26th, 2016, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@Kajoq , could you give a link. Is there an actual simulator for heroscape on Steam? Cause I have steam, and that sounds neato.
To expand upon @GeneralRolando 's comment. The game is called 'Tabletop Simulator' and it's basically a super open ended physics enviroment designed for building/playing board games. A huge number of popular games have been ported in, and you physically manipulate the game pieces in a 3d environment to move them around, roll dice, draw cards, etc.

Users can create and upload mods to the game to add new games, new pieces to existing games, etc.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/286160/
Old November 3rd, 2022, 04:29 PM

Tinnitis is surprisingly tart

The link doesn't werk...is there a current Heroscape Discord server?
EDIT: I found it, in CJOfCourse's signature file.
Old November 4th, 2022, 11:52 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Here's a more permanent link:

https://discord.gg/EJ7JkNY

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion