Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 17th, 2018, 09:01 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Parkville Pandemonium! April 21 in Baltimore, MD

Can do!
Old April 17th, 2018, 09:53 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
We can bring Jandar’s Summoning Circle.
Excellent!

Do me a favor on that map, and (1) remove the glyphs, and (2) put a couple hexes of height where the glyphs had been. @Flash_19 , does that sound about right?

Thanks, PK.
Sounds great to me!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old April 17th, 2018, 09:56 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Maryland Save the Date! April 21

Quote:
Also, @clancampbell , please let me know what armies I should bring for you & Xanth.
Not being sure of your collection makes that somewhat difficult. Xanth said he'd like to use Setenials of Jandar if you have at least 3 squads, fill the rest as you see fit.

I'd like to use the airborne elite if you own them. Heck I'll go old school ROTV,
Airborne
Izumi Samurai
Krav
Agent Carr
Syvarris

Thanks again for helping out Dad Scaper! Much appreciated!

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old April 17th, 2018, 10:05 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Sure thing. I've got you covered. Xanth, however, is out of luck. He can have Atlaga, his old friend, and Protectors of Ullar or (if he's feeling totally reckless) Einar Imperium, if he wants Kyrie. No idea how the points work out.

Hey @akden , can you bring that army for Xanth? Sentinels x3 and some other stuff?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 18th, 2018, 02:46 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Maryland Save the Date! April 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
Quote:
Also, @clancampbell , please let me know what armies I should bring for you & Xanth.
Not being sure of your collection makes that somewhat difficult. Xanth said he'd like to use Setenials of Jandar if you have at least 3 squads, fill the rest as you see fit.

I'd like to use the airborne elite if you own them. Heck I'll go old school ROTV,
Airborne
Izumi Samurai
Krav
Agent Carr
Syvarris

Thanks again for helping out Dad Scaper! Much appreciated!
@clancampbell I can supply the three Sentinel squads and whatever else Xanth wants. Does he want Atlaga with that? Otherwise, what else would he like to include? Assume he can pick any unit or squad other than C3v or SOV.
Old April 18th, 2018, 03:00 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

As an update, both of my brothers are coming.
Old April 18th, 2018, 03:03 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent. Another Pumpkin.

= =
Old April 18th, 2018, 03:04 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Hey @kldonnelly , is there a map you're comfortable bringing? Please volunteer, guys. I expect I'll be bringing a few and @akden will be bringing a few, but this is a *lot* of people and I'm hoping for all hands on deck for map construction.

= =
Old April 18th, 2018, 03:06 PM

Oof. I’d offer two but I don’t think we could fit two in the car we’ll be taking.
Old April 18th, 2018, 03:16 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

No worries. We all do what we can do. You can stack them one on top of the other, though. That's what we do, in our car. Just remove trees or whatever to make it work.

= =
Old April 18th, 2018, 04:28 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I’ll plan on bringing Shadows Over Bleakwoode, Oozing Swamp, and Draugur. I’ll probably have to build at least one of those when I get there.
Old April 18th, 2018, 09:08 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I added a couple more maps, because we'll have a good-sized crowd. @Pumpkin_King , can you bring the terrain for a second map, and construct it on-site?

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events