Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old June 13th, 2007, 03:06 PM

Darks has disabled reputation
oddest custom i've seen on ebay yet...

http://cgi.ebay.com/HEROSCAPE-WESTER...QQcmdZViewItem

is it just me or did they just put in regular rocks?
Old June 13th, 2007, 03:11 PM

cycoduck is surprisingly tart
Oh, come on. You mean you don't want to pay $12.00 plus shipping for some customized, rare, one of a kind rocks glued onto the hexes? If you do, I have some more customized, rare, one of a kind rocks available in my backyard (you didn't hear that) that I can sell you.

Old June 13th, 2007, 03:15 PM

monkeyfish has disabled reputation
That's just sad. They even spelled desert wrong!

Captain Qwark for President 08'
Old June 13th, 2007, 03:18 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The seller is a member here. D-Dyzzle.
Old June 13th, 2007, 03:19 PM

Darks has disabled reputation
it just occurred to me that this is part of d-dyzzle's mega ebay auction...
Old June 13th, 2007, 03:19 PM

monkeyfish has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit

Captain Qwark for President 08'
Old June 13th, 2007, 03:21 PM

cycoduck is surprisingly tart
Quote:
I know that, but, DD should know better than to pawn off rocks glued haphazardly onto a hex as a custom piece and try to charge $12 plus shipping.

Old June 13th, 2007, 03:29 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by cycoduck
Quote:
I know that, but, DD should know better than to pawn off rocks glued haphazardly onto a hex as a custom piece and try to charge $12 plus shipping.
I wasn't condoning it, not even a little bit, just pointing out who was selling.
Old June 13th, 2007, 04:36 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I came into this thread expecting something funny and I wasn't wrong. It's just that the stuff that's funny was not the stuff I expected to be funny.

Old June 13th, 2007, 04:39 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

At least he's selling the sand tiles, and it looks like a decent a number of them. Probably not $12 worth, but still. The really sad thing is how much that custom work is going to jack up the shipping weight.
Old June 13th, 2007, 04:43 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Rocks on hexes, why didn't i think of it
Old June 13th, 2007, 04:58 PM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by cycoduck
Oh, come on. You mean you don't want to pay $12.00 plus shipping for some customized, rare, one of a kind rocks glued onto the hexes? If you do, I have some more customized, rare, one of a kind rocks available in my backyard (you didn't hear that) that I can sell you.
Who says that they are glued.

D-Dyzzle that is the most pathetic custom I have ever seen

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion