Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old August 26th, 2018, 09:36 AM

Retroma Woo who?
Question Tips on getting a good RoTV master set?

First post on here. Seems really welcoming to new players!

I had this game years back and got rid of it at a garage sale about 10 years ago. However, my younger brother has been getting more and more into tabletop games and this game would be perfect for him (and reliving my nostalgia for my childhood).

Everywhere I check seems to have boxed versions for more than 80$+, and that’s second hand.

What should I expect in 2018 to pay for a lightly used copy of RoTV set with box?

That, and what should I expect to pay for a set of the fortress of archkyrie?

Any input is greatly appreciated!
Old August 26th, 2018, 10:09 AM

Heirloom knows what's in an order marker Heirloom knows what's in an order marker
Re: Tips on getting a good RoTV master set?

I would say $60 for ROTV and $50 for FotA currently. YMMV.

I have some really cheap ROTV figs on my sales thread, if you're interested (but totally understand that you probably also want terrain).

Welcome!
Old August 26th, 2018, 10:31 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

This lot here looks like 1 and most of another RotV. $45 + $15 Shipping.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F183393254271
Old August 26th, 2018, 11:04 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Welcome to the website! It's a great community with lots of great resources for the game.

On occasion, you can find RotV sets for a little over $40 here, which is about the best deal that you can find today (although I also recommend monitoring stuff like Craigslist or your local Goodwill in case you get lucky). eBay, Amazon, or pretty much anywhere else only has the set for an elevated price at this point(I see $80-100 pretty often, but I'm not sure if those sets actually sell at that price).
Old August 26th, 2018, 11:22 AM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

The Fota I had sold consistently at 50 to 60. I do still have some 1st edition Master sets which while slow to sell, have sold right at the 100 mark. fiqures and such just vary depending on what they are.

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades