Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old December 30th, 2010, 03:44 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Post

I love your Grenade Glyph btw.
Old December 30th, 2010, 03:57 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Thanks. No more feedback than that though? You like all the changes I made?
Old December 30th, 2010, 04:08 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Thanks. No more feedback than that though? You like all the changes I made?
Yes I do. I love what you've done with the place.
Old December 30th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Sweet. I was inspired by what you said and had some ideas to tweak this just a little for C3G. I'd love to get this into Public hands soon to use with Punisher. After this, I think I am gonna save up my Design Passes until I have at least 3 Design Passes so I can make the Power Pack without having to earn another pass between each one.
Old December 30th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Okay, so if Apocalypse is not going to be an Event Hero and thus can pick up glyphs, by the write-up, it says he can have up to 4 equipment glyphs equipped at a time. So say he started out with 4 of the Apocalyptic Glyphs, but then saw something better, he could drop one and pick up a regular equipment glyph, as long as he didn't exceed 4.

Quote:
APOCALYPTIC TECHNOLOGY
At the start of the game, you may equip Apocalypse with any four Glyphs of Apocalyptic Technology. Apocalypse may have up to four Equipment Glyphs equipped at a time. If Apocalypse would lose an Equipment Glyph, you may choose which Equipment Glyph he loses. Apocalypse never loses more than one Equipment Glyph at a time.
So I presume Shadow Thief would be able to steal glyphs like crazy from this guy and while Apoco would get to choose which one, eventually he'd run out. That leads me to my next question, can other heroes be equipped with the Glyphs of Apocalyptic Technology? If so, wouldn't that be a theme fail? I mean the Mace, Shield, Wings etc. are different things he can manipulate his molecules into changing into, they aren't objects to be used by Spiderman or Alfred.

I'm sure by the time he comes about for design, we'll have more equipment glyphs (Grenades even, that look cool Tickle), so I would think and expect that there will be some extensive testing with him with lots of combinations of his own Apocalyptic Technology glyphs and all the other equipment glyphs he can combine to use.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 30th, 2010, 06:26 PM

Lets think Hahma, how many characters have you seen over time with the Apoc tech on them? Hmmm?

If you said "lots" you are correct.
Old December 30th, 2010, 07:31 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Well Griff, truthfully I wouldn't know now how many characters had Apocalyptic Technology on them, I'm not familiar with all that.

Perhaps I misunderstood the concept of the glyphs. I thought they were supposed to represent the different powers that Apocalypse had and chooses to use (or equip in the case of glyphs) at different times. I based my concern on the power description of Apocalypse and since the glyphs seemed to kind of coincide with his powers, that's what I thought they were based on. But if they are tech actual items that anyone can use, then that's cool and I will defer to the experts.

Quote:
Powers

Apocalypse is easily one of the most powerful mutants who ever lived. After exposure to the Celestial Ship, all of Apocalypse's powers have been enhanced far beyond their original limits.
Apocalypse withstands a scream from Black Bolt, as well the combined attacks of the Inhumans and X-FactorAdded by DCincarnate
  • Superhuman Strength: Apocalypse possesses superhuman strength that he can further increase by drawing upon outside energy sources; Apocalypse has shown to be strong enough to physically restrain the Hulk while the Hulk was in an enraged state. Hence, Apocalypse is capable of lifting far in excess of 100 tons.
  • Superhuman Stamina: Apocalypse's body produces practically no fatigue toxins during physical activity. He can exert himself at peak capacity indefinitely.
  • Invulnerability: Apocalypse is highly resistant to injury. With the Celestial modifications, this resistance to harm was amplified, making him virtually impervious to harm, although it is now possible (after his original body was destroyed) to cause him injury that would not be immediately regenerated by his power.
  • Flight: Apocalypse can enable himself to fly, by either transforming his arms into wings, jets, or through telekinetic use.
  • Teleportation: Apocalypse can teleport himself and others around vast distances across the planet and has shown the ability to teleport an entire fortress with him while leaving those within behind.
  • Bio-Molecular Alteration: Apocalypse has total control over the molecular structure of his body and can alter it at will. This means that matter manipulation has no effect on him, and can adapt his molecular structure to any adversity. Apocalypse can also perform the following feats:
  • Malleable Form: Apocalypse's entire body can be reshaped at will. He can alter his appearance, allow his body to become extremely malleable, maintain his full dexterity, and elongate his body or limbs.
  • Size Alteration: Apocalypse is able to change his size at will; he can increase or decrease the size of his body by taking on additional mass or ridding of it from a presumably extra-dimensional source.
  • Physical Superhuman powers: Through this ability to alter his form, Apocalypse can give himself virtually any physical superhuman power, as he can transform his arms and fists into various melee weapons.
  • Transmutation: Apocalypse possesses transmutation abilities, as his descendants have already proven capable of.
  • Energy Generation: ability to generate energy for a number of effects, including but not limited to:
  • Energy Absorption: ability to absorb energy and mass to augment the levels of both his strength and power to unlimited potentials.
  • Superhuman Speed: by infusing his body with energy he is able to speed up his reflexes and reaction time in which to seemingly move at super speeds. It is this ability that allows him to counteract others with super-speed powers themselves.
  • Force-Fields: ability to create nearly impenetrable force fields
  • Energy Projection: ability to project massive energy blasts of destructive force. Apocalypse can also expel energy from his body, and control it's directions.
  • Telekinesis: Apocalypse possesses telekinetic abilities enabling him to levitate oneself or that of others by sheer force of will and manipulate living beings, inanimate objects and to some extent energy psionically. He can “lift” far in excess of 100+ tons of weight and can enable himself to “fly” at great speed.
  • Virtual Immortality: Apocalypse's original body was immortal, even before being modified by the Celestial ship, he had lived for thousands of years. Apocalypse can enter a coma-like state of suspended animation during which he may recover from any wounds with the assistance of his Celestial technology. The down side of his altering by the Celestials and his enhancement was that the techno-organic virus needed to allow this to happen ravaged his body requiring him to find new ones over the years.
  • Retarded Aging: His molecular rearrangement ability has allowed him to constantly renew his cells, thus he’s unable to age.
  • Blood of Apocalypse: As recently revealed, Apocalypse's techno-organic blood has many unique properties. With only a drop of his blood into a vat of organs, blood, etc. the virus can rewrite the genetic code of the material within to form a new body for Apocalypse.
  • Technology Interface: Apocalypse is able to directly interface with various technologies he has at his disposal.
Power Grid [3] Intelligence 6
Strength 7
Speed 5
Durability 6
Energy Projection
3 Fighting Skills

Abilities
  • Apocalypse is a genius, a level of which humanity cannot comprehend and has knowledge of certain areas of biology, primarily genetic engineering and mutation, and technology that are far in advance of contemporary science and technology. This was not merely a result of his exposure to alien technology, as he was able to make significant new advances beyond the alien materials to which he was exposed. Strength level
Class 100+ . Able to lift in excess of 100 tons.

Old December 30th, 2010, 07:49 PM

Sorry for the snark then, I thought you more of an Apoc buff than myself. He has great technology that can graft and bond with organic beings, so he can share that tech with people, usually his Horsemen. But if Batman came across some abandoned Apoc tech, he could certainly pick it up and use it.
Old December 30th, 2010, 08:03 PM
Prickly Cactus

So basically he's kind of a chump (relatively speaking) without his tech toys, and heroes can easily knock all that tech stuff off of him (or Shadow Thief can steal them) and use them for themselves.

Yeah, he definitely shouldn't be an Event Hero in that case.

Old December 30th, 2010, 08:19 PM

Some of his tech can be destroyed or knocked off, but his personal armor is grafted in over a very long period of time and he is pretty much one with that suit, and it is what makes him so strong, durable, and quick.
Old December 30th, 2010, 08:19 PM

But yeah, I agree that he works best as a billy badass Unique Hero.
Old December 30th, 2010, 08:32 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well Griff, it's ultametly up to the Heros if you want me to design Apoc or not, but if you stop and think about it a minute, I've been rained in ever since I first asked about doing these guys. With two of the designs, I've worked with at least 1 Hero to get it rolling. As for "learning to walk before I run" heck even in life I was running first. There's nothing I love more then a challenge, I actually like to be underestimated because I love the looks n poeples' faces when I pull off something I was told I would never do. I'll go with what you guys decide though either way. As for Bats write up, he changed it and never told me, or never gave me the full write up when we were talking about it. There's a lot I like on that write up though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy