Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old April 19th, 2008, 08:16 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
A suggestion for all cartographers...

I've noticed most of my fellow map-makers are doing this, and I think it would benefit other users, especially newer ones, if we all followed this idea.

We still don't have a map or download database here on this site, but we may have the next best thing. We have descriptions viewable in the category trees. The descriptions are mini versions of the actual descriptions, taking the first couple lines from the actual versions and displaying them next to the download title. So, if your first bit of information in your description is the required terrain sets to create that map, it is easily viewable while browsing through the maps.

Again, I noticed most uploaders already doing this, I just thought I'd make it vocal. Keep up the good work, everyone!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online