Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old August 13th, 2008, 09:42 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Agent Skahen Stats (Picture)

Sorry about the flash, but I figured no one would complain!

Old August 13th, 2008, 09:54 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Agent Skahen Stats (Picture)

Lonewolf, why not post this in the News section?
In any case, though... wow. The only reason I consider that balanced compared to other promos is because you get a similar stat distribution if you choose the Krav, but if you choose the Krav you get an extra attack, which is huge. Still, this seems kind of... unfair for a promo.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old August 13th, 2008, 09:54 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks, Lonewolf (+rep)! Cover Fire is pretty much what was speculated, but that's a good thing! She appears to be the long, lost 4th Krav that Agent Carr never really was.

EDIT: I wonder if anyone will bring Agent Skahen + 4x Microcorp or Skahen + 3x Microcorp + Krav to the Gencon Championship...

Last edited by Nadom; August 13th, 2008 at 09:57 PM. Reason: pondering how she affects the tourney...
Old August 13th, 2008, 09:55 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

WOOT!

Thanks a lot! Time to use my repaint....

EDIT: Wow, 2 posts before me while I was typing....
Old August 13th, 2008, 10:07 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadom View Post
Thanks, Lonewolf (+rep)! Cover Fire is pretty much what was speculated, but that's a good thing! She appears to be the long, lost 4th Krav that Agent Carr never really was.

EDIT: I wonder if anyone will bring Agent Skahen + 4x Microcorp or Skahen + 3x Microcorp + Krav to the Gencon Championship...
She is the long lost Krav Maga Agent that I longed for. Now to figure out how to get her.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old August 13th, 2008, 10:08 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Nice stats, just may use her in the Unique Hero tourney on Sunday. Of course the flash the photographer got on this makes it hard to read perfectly.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old August 13th, 2008, 10:10 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent of Vydar View Post
She is the long lost Krav Maga Agent that I longed for. Now to figure out how to get her.
The GenCon Exclusive have/want list
You might still be able to find somebody to get you one. I'm still looking (admittedly not that hard, though ).
Old August 13th, 2008, 10:16 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent of Vydar View Post
The GenCon Exclusive have/want list
You might still be able to find somebody to get you one. I'm still looking (admittedly not that hard, though ).
Too bad I'm low on money right now and have nothing to trade.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old August 13th, 2008, 10:19 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

w00t! Love her! Looks excellent!
Old August 13th, 2008, 10:24 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

She seems like the best exclusive so far, thats for sure. . I'm sure we'll see her used in a lot of the GenCon tournaments. I've noticed she does not have the vines on her card, like all recent figures. . Maybe they ended that. . Last year I asked Craig if the vines were going to be from now on and he answered yes, from now on. But that's WotC's choice now. Anyways, +rep lonewolf!
Old August 13th, 2008, 10:27 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the pic Lonewolf. Awesome stats and great powers.
Old August 13th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow. I wish they had been making way more of this kind of hero all along. A way to counteract the serious weakness of taking multiple wounds at one time? Check. Multiple attacks? Check. Range and ability to help other range? Check. I'm really liking her. I expect her to be the most desirable exclusive by a very long shot... let's just hope supply goes up to match demand.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News