Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old November 25th, 2019, 08:02 PM

warriorneedsfoodbadly is surprisingly tart
Re: NHSD: SoCal Slaughter! 2019

I’ve noticed no renovations in rec room, so I called manager and she said she didn’t know when renovations would begin and that 12/7 is still open.
Do I want to reserve for 12/7 in my rec room?
@Xotli
@Leotheanimal87
@Detrimentalman
@Knox
@hivelord
@superfrog
Old November 25th, 2019, 08:49 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@warriorneedsfoodbadly do it. Just in case Riverside is too far for people
Old November 26th, 2019, 03:12 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I do have to admit: making it to Sherman Oaks vs Riverside is way more doable for us, just in terms of the logistics. I can probably deliver the full complement of 7 – 8 if we're doing the usual, plus I was just going over all the other stuff that's going on that week, so it sounds like less time spent on the road might be easier for us to fit into the schedule.

@warriorneedsfoodbadly , I would say go ahead and make the reservation.

@Knox , I hope you can still make it on that date! We'd love to meet you finally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old November 26th, 2019, 02:10 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sounds good
Old November 29th, 2019, 06:56 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

What time should I show up and what should I bring?
Old November 29th, 2019, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
What time should I show up and what should I bring?
Same question. Myself and a friend are coming down from Riverside. We'll have to leave by 3:30 probably though
Old December 1st, 2019, 02:25 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep, we're just under a week away. If @warriorneedsfoodbadly doesn't post by tomorrow, I'll drop him a text.

Quote:
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?

Why I Left the C3V
Old December 3rd, 2019, 07:55 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Okay, just got word from wnfb that we are confirmed for Saturday. I'm assuming the usual time, which would be between 11am and noon. As for what to bring ... well, we have no actual format, so I guess bring whatever you can. I'm going to bring mostly armies; I may bring a map, if there's one conveniently packed up from last year, but I make no promises. wnfb should have his normal complement of terrain; I've heard indirectly that both Dman and hivelord may be able to make it, but only for shorter periods of time, so even if they could bring terrain it would likely have to leave early with them. I would say bring a map or two if you can and we'll figure out what we're doing on the fly. I should also have my mapbuilding instructions for the last tourney, if that's helpful (but I'm assuming that pretty much everyone just builds off their phones at this point).

As for what I'm bringing in terms of armies, we'll probably just throw a bunch of stuff in boxes, but I will likely lean heavily towards VC with perhaps a small smattering of C3G for those who dig such things. I'm going to try to print a few cards, but I doubt I'll have any time for rebasing and all that. And I won't be updating the partial points sheet or anything crazy like that, since it's a less formal outing this time out.

Hopefully see most of you guys then!

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V
Old December 3rd, 2019, 08:52 PM

@Xotli can you please email me the address and the time once you have it?
Old December 3rd, 2019, 11:51 PM
SoCal League Member

Detrimentalman is surprisingly tart

Hey everyone, sorry I have been MIA. Btw the @ notifications aren't working for me as I didn't get any email notifications like I used to. At any rate, I will be able to come by for a few hours Saturday and I may even be bringing someone. We have to leave around 2-3pm though. I'll bring WNFB's terrain and I can probably come back for it later that night or Sunday lmk if that works for you WNFB. I can probably come a little earlier too, I'll text you on Friday to see where things stand.

I am missing various figures, probably borrowed and never returned. My initials SMT are on the underside of the base on all of my figures, thanks in advance for returning them upon discovery...
Old December 4th, 2019, 11:10 PM

warriorneedsfoodbadly is surprisingly tart

All is set.
Who is coming with what?
I guess no tournament just
free play?
Old December 5th, 2019, 12:27 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
@Xotli can you please email me the address and the time once you have it?
Address is in the top post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detrimentalman View Post
Btw the @ notifications aren't working for me as I didn't get any email notifications like I used to.
Crap! I really thought it was working again. Oh, well; I will send out yet another group email. (And I'll throw in the address for Knox. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detrimentalman View Post
At any rate, I will be able to come by for a few hours Saturday and I may even be bringing someone. We have to leave around 2-3pm though. I'll bring WNFB's terrain and I can probably come back for it later that night or Sunday lmk if that works for you WNFB. I can probably come a little earlier too, I'll text you on Friday to see where things stand.
Sweet! Sounds good; looking forward to seeing you again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorneedsfoodbadly View Post
All is set.
Who is coming with what?
I guess no tournament just
free play?
Just free play, yes. We'll be bringing at least 4, probably 5, plus one extra (probably) coming on their own. We will probably have a map (still no promises), and a bunch of rando armies. And probably snacks.

I'll go send that email right now.

EDIT: Sent.

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V

Last edited by Xotli; December 5th, 2019 at 02:08 AM. Reason: added thought

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day