Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old December 5th, 2014, 03:31 PM

Puuka has disabled reputation
Re: A - Z Of Custom Created SuperHeroes (Comics, Cartoons, e

What happened to Grey Owls cards? Clicking on them brings up an error that they couldn't be found.

Old December 5th, 2014, 03:41 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I know he is updating all of his cards so the links may not be current.
Check out this thread.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 14th, 2014, 02:02 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Hmm, if I keep the first page up long enough, eventually the random blank spaces are replaced by a 'flash has crashed' screen. Don't know what's up with that.
@A3n was apparently the last to edit the lists, any idea what's up with blank spaces?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 14th, 2014, 06:00 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Hmm, if I keep the first page up long enough, eventually the random blank spaces are replaced by a 'flash has crashed' screen. Don't know what's up with that.
@A3n was apparently the last to edit the lists, any idea what's up with blank spaces?
I only edited my links. @GreyOwl 's all go to his own personal server, I'd say he has done something there.

As to the spaces that is strange. I will see what I can do there.
Old December 14th, 2014, 06:33 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Ok I can see an issue, not sure why it would generate big blank spaces though. I have tried to fix it but it doesn't take my edits for this particular issue.

I think we need the almighty @Xorlof here. Basically it appears that nearly all (if not all) of Balantai's links the issue.

Instead of being [URL=" they are all [url] without quotes and they don't have his name any more.

The end of each should be:
"][.COLOR=#0063bf](Balantai)[/COLOR] (without the ".").
Old December 15th, 2014, 11:43 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Oops, my server crashed so when I replaced the files, the paths were different than before.
Old February 4th, 2015, 11:26 PM

GhostManQ Woo who?

I need help with 4 character cards I haven't been able to find on this site and there all marvel characters.."talon" not black talon, recorder, captain atlas, last one is colonel yon-rogg...
If some one can make cards with stats and special I would be more the great ful

All the figures I have are from heroclix

Thanks in advance
Old February 5th, 2015, 11:54 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

I may be able to help you out Ghostman. I was planning to do those figures at some point. If your interested in collaborating on those cards just pm me.
Old March 1st, 2015, 10:04 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: A - Z Of Custom Created SuperHeroes (Do not post here ye

Hey Balantai, don't know if you are still maintaining this thread but I have made some changes to a couple of my cards so here is the Updated Link

Harley's Babies (Bud & Lou Hyena) Squad DC JC McMinis

Flash (Barry Allen) DC JC McMinis

Last edited by JC McMinis; March 1st, 2015 at 11:19 AM.
Old March 2nd, 2015, 07:35 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Ok I can see an issue, not sure why it would generate big blank spaces though. I have tried to fix it but it doesn't take my edits for this particular issue.

I think we need the almighty @Xorlof here. Basically it appears that nearly all (if not all) of Balantai's links the issue.

Instead of being [URL=" they are all [url] without quotes and they don't have his name any more.

The end of each should be:
"][.COLOR=#0063bf](Balantai)[/COLOR] (without the ".").
I have no idea how this happened. Even when I attempt to edit the code to fix the issue, it perpetuates.
Old August 20th, 2015, 12:49 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgermaniac View Post
Don't know if anyone is still updating this list, but if/when someone does, here is another to add.

Black Talon(Samuel Barone) Marvel (Badgermaniac)
This did not get updated/included. Thanks.
Old August 20th, 2015, 02:52 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

So, is this something I have to do myself? Adding my cards to this list? Or is this list really out of date and no longer maintained? Seems a bit orphaned here. Please advise!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations