Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 5th, 2020, 06:36 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Godzilla - Public Playtesting

Maybe Kaiju is similar to Flying and Super Strength, where all Kaiju fall under the same template, and adhere to the following rules:
Kaiju do not roll for or against leaving engagement attacks unless against other Kaiju.
If this figure's Target Zone occupies a space adjacent to an on opponent's figure, they are considered engaged.
Old July 5th, 2020, 10:16 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think there is a lot of merit in the ideas you've proposed for the more "life-size" Godzilla that others are wanting to do. This one, however, I'd like to have about the same size as King Kong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 5th, 2020, 10:19 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Glad Johnny and I aren't alone on the size bit.
I've come to peace with this design and am glad there's something more at Kong's level, but hope there is a Galactus level Godzilla in the future (I went ahead and got that 2 foot tall Jakk's figure and it does not dissapoint). Thinking of writing up a draft actually.
Hoping to playtest this one soon if I get any time away from work.

For your single spaced figure idea you wanna check tgis out: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...y+battles+huge
Old July 5th, 2020, 10:37 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I will say that the power set here is excellent and felt very evocative of Godzilla.

I think there's definitely room for both a bigger Kong and a bigger Godzilla using larger figures with special movement ala Galactus. However, I like this smaller Godzilla as a starting point for him as well.

He felt good in testing. Definitely very good against single Heroes but struggles more against masses if they are able to spread out and shoot him from hard to reach places.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 6th, 2020, 10:44 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, me and YK brainstormed a “scaled down” concept of Kaijuscape a while back that Splash just linked. Would definitely be willing to take a second look at that if y’all wanted.
Old July 7th, 2020, 02:02 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Scaled Down project looks fun and promising! What dissuaded previously me was the lack of available Godzilla/Gamera/Ultra Kaiju minis at fair prices, in good quantity or of a diverse range.
For that project, instead of minis, human sized heroes could be represented by stickers printed onto glyphs, where x number of heroes or squads may be stacked on top of one another, occupying 1 space. 1 Glyph could represent a crowd of Civilians that could be squished if they don't successfully get out of the way. 5 Avengers could occupy a single space in a city swarming with alien invaders.

But any thoughts on this Godzilla having the class of Kaiju and a Species of Monster?
Old July 7th, 2020, 04:14 AM
Casing the Corners

One other reason to support Kaiju as a Class instead of a Species, is because if Ultraman were added to the game, Ultraman specializes in fighting Kaiju and Seijin. Seijin is usually translated to "Alien" in English, but it more closely means "The People of Planet..."
Ultraman would have the class of Seijin, and the species of Ultra. Alien Baltan would have the Class of Seijin, and the species of Baltan, etc.
Old July 7th, 2020, 08:51 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Species = What a being physically is. Class = What role a being plays.

To me, anyway, a giant monster is what Godzilla physically is more than the role he plays. So I continue to support Kaiju as his species (I actually mentioned Monster as an option as well, but it might've been on Discord/elsewhere).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 7th, 2020, 05:06 PM
Casing the Corners

Now looking at it, Diety and Guardian are both Classes, and Mothra would be a Diety and Gamera would be a Guardian, so I take it back!
Old July 8th, 2020, 02:03 AM
Casing the Corners

I still think Protector isn't quite it for this guy though, especially since this card's abilities specialize in destruction.
I don't see why his role/class as Monster wouldn't fit?
Destroyer might potentially provide too many synergies? Scourge wouldn't hurt anything, except there are many Kaiju that are better described as Monsters, but not Destroyers or Scourges.

Because classic Monsters range from great and terrible (Dracula) to misunderstood (Frankenstein's Monster), Monster might be a good catch all, where depending on the game, this unit might play the villain, the hero, or something in-between.
Even when Godzilla's the hero, it's typically a "Thank you Godzilla, please go away now until we need you again."

Anguirus isn't quite a Protector, but we might want to have some synergy with Godzilla if they were on the same team, since one of his most notable features, aside from being Godzilla's first opponent, is being his closest ally.

I guess without getting too in depth, among the Godzilla/Gamera crew, I'd think of it this way:

Monsters:
Godzilla
Anguirus
Rodan
Baragon
Varan
Titanosaurus

Guardians:
Heisei Gamera
Manda

Dieties:
Mothra
Battra
Megalon (Possibly Guardian)
King Caesar (Possibly Guardian)

Invaders:
King Ghidrah
Gigan
Hedorah
Orga
Showa Mecha-Godzilla (Mecha Species)
Showa Moguera (Mecha Species)

Antagonist:
Space Godzilla
Destroyah

Ultraman would be a really fun unit, based on the general structure of the show.
Typically:
Enemy Kaiju or Seijin appears
Human "Attack Team" tries to defend against it
Enemy gains upper hand
One member of the "Attack Team", Hayata, Clark-Kents into Ultraman.
Ultraman, who is Solar Powered, and less powerful away from Planet Ultra - Land of the Light, only has the last few minutes of the show to defeat the enemy before his Color Timer runs out, where he usually just barely manages to defeat the enemy before making his escape to switch back to Hayata, both protecting the secret identity, and not running completely out of Solar Power.

In C3G, Ultraman's Species would be Ultra, and his enemies in the show would have the species of Kaiju or Seijin, which Ultraman would specialize against.
Ultraman could be a character that might only be on the battlefield for three player turns or just a few rounds before needing to switch places with Hayata.

He'd want to have a Human "Attack Team" to synergize with, where these units combined might be good at tying up Kaiju/Seijin for a few rounds, with the ultimate goal of sending in their super-heavy-hitter, who has a better chance at defeating Godzilla and others, but is limited by duration. His team might also specialize in giving him extra turns per round to extend his limited Battlefield-presence as long as possible.

Of course, other members of the Ultra-family could help him out or star in their own ways.
Old July 8th, 2020, 08:51 AM

You should test this guy and let us know how he plays!

Old July 8th, 2020, 10:44 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
You should test this guy and let us know how he plays!
Yes, please! (And I'm not opposed to changing Protector to Monster.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library