Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old December 12th, 2015, 01:47 AM

Brenn79 Woo who?
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Cool, thanks alot! Been building my own levels without any real vision, so it's nice to see some custom made levels that i can try out. My only issue is it looks like a lot of the levels have expansions that i was never able to acquire. I have two or three of the original and one swarm of the marrow master and the road forest one and a few other smaller ones. So just finding a level to build that i actually have all the tiles is my only challenge at this point. Gonna have fun trying now!
Old December 12th, 2015, 01:56 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

It sounds like you have plenty to work with. Do you have any of the castle sets?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 12th, 2015, 02:11 AM

Brenn79 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
It sounds like you have plenty to work with. Do you have any of the castle sets?
Yes, i have one castle set as well. Have only used it a few times though.
Old December 12th, 2015, 02:19 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You're all set. The castle walk will be extra road for you. Poke around for a while; take your time. Let us know if you have more questions, this is a friendly community.

= =
Old December 12th, 2015, 04:21 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Congratulations, Dad_Sacper! You just made the 10,000th post on this forum! *confetti falls*

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old December 12th, 2015, 05:01 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Credit to @wriggz , though with the number of posts I have in this thread it's not a complete coincidence.

= =
Old December 12th, 2015, 09:14 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Credit to @wriggz , though with the number of posts I have in this thread it's not a complete coincidence.
It is funny, this thread was actually started as a proposal for the very thing it became. Who would have guessed 10,000 posts? Anyone who thinks Heroscape is dead should check out how lively this thread is!

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old January 2nd, 2016, 02:33 PM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart

I posted this somewhere else...but I'll post here as well. I stumbled across a thread about the best way to print off custom cards and what cardstock to use, etc. Unfortunately....I found it when I was traveling in my car a few days ago on my cell phone and cannot find the thread here. It was really good about talking about the kind of paper to use, what stores like Office Max and Staples can print...etc.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Could you point me in the right direction?

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old January 2nd, 2016, 03:18 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZombie View Post
I posted this somewhere else...but I'll post here as well. I stumbled across a thread about the best way to print off custom cards and what cardstock to use, etc. Unfortunately....I found it when I was traveling in my car a few days ago on my cell phone and cannot find the thread here. It was really good about talking about the kind of paper to use, what stores like Office Max and Staples can print...etc.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Could you point me in the right direction?
Is this what you're talking about?

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=50196
Old January 2nd, 2016, 04:05 PM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart

Yes! Thank you!!!!

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old January 16th, 2016, 03:29 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I can't figure out how to embed a video when I make a post. I've researched it a lot and tried a lot of different things..but I can't figure out the code for it. Can someone help me out? What is the code for embeding a YouTube video into my posts here on heroscapers?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 16th, 2016, 04:04 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
This works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoney View Post
I can't figure out how to embed a video when I make a post. I've researched it a lot and tried a lot of different things..but I can't figure out the code for it. Can someone help me out? What is the code for embeding a YouTube video into my posts here on heroscapers?
Do you want it like this?

Or like this?

~Dysole, trying to be helpful

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's