Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 23rd, 2008, 05:58 PM

Nosada has disabled reputation
+-Nosada's Customs-+ New Added 2/22+

Hello, I am Nosada. I've never made figures before. This is my first try. I used sculpy and some old model paint I had. Here's what I got so far, let me know what you think.

Scorpion:

Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 5
Defense: 5
Medium 5
Life : 5
200 points

Spear Attack- Range:4 Atk:1
place targeted figure on a space adjacent to Scorpion. You may attack normally after this.

Spectral Punch- Range:2 Atk:5
place Scorpion on a space adjacent to targeted figure.

Fatality- Range:1 Atk:SP
May only target adjacent small or medium figures that currently have 1 life. Roll 1 D20. If it is 2,5,16 or 18, the targeted figure is destroyed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sub-Zero

Attack: 5
Defense: 5
Medium 5
Life : 5
200 points

Ice Blast- Range:4 Atk:1
Ignore counterstrike. at the beggining of targeted figure's next turn, it's move is reduced to 0 until the end of that turn. You may attack normally after this.

Ice Clone Evasion 16
before rolling defense dice against an adjacent attack, roll 1 D20. if it is 16 or higher, the attack missed, and you may move Sub-Zero up to 2 spaces. The attacking figure's move is reduced to 0 at the beggining of it's next turn, until the end of that turn.

Fatality- Range:1 Atk:SP
May only target adjacent small or medium figures that currently have 1 life. Roll 1 D20. If it is 3,7,11 or 15, the targeted figure is destroyed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bomb(Final Fantasy) Squad

Move: 4
Attack: 3
Defense: 4
Small 3
Life: 1
100 Points

Flying

Bomb Blast- Range:0 Atk:4
Sacrifice a bomb; all figures adjacent to the sacrificed bomb take 1 attack of 4. Attack and Defense dice are rolled seperately for each figure.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cactuar(Final Fantasy)

Range: 0
Attack: 0
Small 3
Life: 1
70 Points

Disengage

1000 Needles- Range:2 Atk:0
Roll 1 D20, if it's 5 or lower, 1000 Needles misses.
Otherwise, 1000 Needles counts as 3 automatic skulls.

Hard to Hit: When rolling defense dice, 1 shield will block all skulls from any attack.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nosada's Pikachu

Move: 7
Range: 4
Attack: 3
Defense: 2
Small 2
Life: 4
100 Points

Climb x2

Agility
Pikachu may move after attacking; he may not move more spaces than his move limit in one turn.

ThunderShock- Range:3 Atk:5
Plus 1 Attack dice against Soulborgs.
Tonberry

Move: 1
Def: 4
Life: 2
40 Points

Chef's knife: Range:1 Atk: SP
Destroy adjacent figure. If it is a unique figure, roll 1 D20. If it is 15 or lower, the figure is not Destroyed.

Everybody's Grudge: Range: 1 Atk: X
X = the number of figures that targeted figure's controller has destroyed during this game.

Step:
Tonberry may move up 1 space of elevation in addition to his normal move.

Marro Pulse Troops
Range: 5
Attack: 1
Med 5
Life 1
75 PTS

Deadly Strike- Skull rolled count for one additional hit

Arc Plasma- Marro Pulse Troops get + 1 Atk against Soulborgs and +1 Atk against figs in water. When Marro Pulse Troops attack, any figures adjacent to the defending figure also take attacks. Attack and Defense is rolled seperately for each figure.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marro Field Pod
Move: 0
Defense: 3
Med 6
Life 3
60PTS

Hive Link:
After revealing an order marker on this card, you may take a turn with any small or medium common marro squad you control before taking a turn with Marro Field Pod. Targeted squad must be within 6 clear sight spaces.

Marro Respawn:
After taking a turn with Marro Field Pod, you may roll the D20. If it is 14 or higher, you may place one previously destroyed common marro squad figure you control on an empty space adjacent to Marro Field Pod.

Marro Gas:
When Marro Field Pod takes a wound, all figures adjacent to it must make a saving roll. If it is a skull they take one wound. If the figure is a marro, it may remove one wound marker instead.

Octoroks (Zelda Series)

Move 6
Range 5
Attack 2
Defense 3
Small 3
Life 1
30 Points

So that's all I've made for now. They aren't the great, but they aren't terrible either. They are fun to play with. I haven't gotten around to making cards yet, I just wrote the stats on notebook paper. Any comments would be appreciated, thanx.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 07:23 PM

DeathWalker (big number) has disabled reputation
I think the bombs are a little over priced, but other than that, good!

How do you get a signature???
Old January 23rd, 2008, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathWalker (big number)
I think the bombs are a little over priced, but other than that, good!
Thanks. I was trying to make the bombs to rival the Minions of Utgar. My friend just got them, and whoever uses them own the glyphs, because they are the only flying squad we have. What would a better cost be for the bombs?
Old January 23rd, 2008, 08:03 PM

DeathWalker (big number) has disabled reputation
Opps... I didn't see that they flew. I thought that because of the move of 4. Knowing that I gress they are worth 110 points.

How do you get a signature???
Old January 23rd, 2008, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathWalker (big number)
Opps... I didn't see that they flew. I thought that because of the move of 4. Knowing that I gress they are worth 110 points.
Cool. I'm working on a Marlboro from Final Fantasy right now.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 09:19 PM

Thordain has disabled reputation
Does Pikachu take leaving engagement damage when using agility? The people must know!
Old January 23rd, 2008, 09:32 PM

Carefree Games Woo who?
Part of the Agility power could be that Pikachu is never attacked when leaving an engagement. I dont think thats worth a cost increase though, since he seems a little bit over priced as he is. It would fill the extra points.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 09:51 PM

Sev_ has disabled reputation
I can say that these look great! You will get better and better with time, but until then, keep up the good work.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 10:28 PM

I've been doing it so that Pika does take the disengage roll. I thought the agility ability alone was strong enough. But I don't have the best judgement of points, so maybe I could add disengage to him.
Thanks for the comments. When I finish the Marlboro I'll post it. I'm putting the tentacles on now.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 10:45 PM

Carefree Games Woo who?
You should do a Chocobo mount!
Old January 23rd, 2008, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carefree Games
You should do a Chocobo mount!
I had considered that idea. And many more...

I actually started on Bahamut. But he is proving to be very difficult.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 10:53 PM

Carefree Games Woo who?
I can imagine...

FF + Heroscape =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards