Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Closed Thread

Old March 27th, 2009, 06:09 PM

tchop is surprisingly tart
Re: Twin Cities Annual Tournament

Never seen the terminator? Anyway, I hope everyone's been testing the team games and has some numbers to throw at us. Thanks by the way.
Old March 27th, 2009, 06:10 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh, I've seen the Govenator. Plenty of times. I just chose to ruin your joke, just like I ruined every other joke I've heard today. Just one of those days, you know?
Old March 28th, 2009, 09:46 AM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman View Post
Today I went to the calander mark down the tourney date as I am excited to attend a tourney that is close to home, and really looked forward to it.

To my surprize I see by the calander that I am already going to be near the Twin Cities. Unfortunatly I will be in Winstead MN attending Winstock. I really wanted to make the tourney I can't belive they both fell on the same weekend.. Sorry to say I will have to see you in Madison, or Rochester (maybe KC if anyone travels that far south)

Sorry I can't make this one.
I'm back on board - Although we have had our campspot purchased last year, we wait to buy the actual tickets until closer to the event. In fifteen or so years we have never had this happen to us ..... but VIP tickets are sold out! So it looks like we will not be going to Winstock.

Now I will have to see if Jormi wants to partner up with me in June.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old March 28th, 2009, 12:25 PM

Micre Woo who?

Well funny enough this tournament happens to fall on the same day as the RGC Picnic day. I am looking at trying to attend both, but it won't be easy.
Old March 28th, 2009, 12:32 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micre View Post
Well funny enough this tournament happens to fall on the same day as the RGC Picnic day. I am looking at trying to attend both, but it won't be easy.
Well then I probably will not get Jormi to team up with then. I've gone to that picnic in the past ... I assume this is the event held in duck poop park .. I don't remember the name but I remember all the geese sh............t ( however the gaming picnic was fun )it just took careful steping to get to the shelter

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old March 28th, 2009, 01:08 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Codeman, I'm open for a partner. Mine kinda dropped out.
Old March 30th, 2009, 04:46 PM

Micre Woo who?

The real name for the park is Silver Lake, but I am not the only one to call it Goose S*** Pond. And Michael has indeed set himself up to be at the picnic.
Old April 19th, 2009, 10:13 AM

Kobu knows what's in an order marker Kobu knows what's in an order marker

Any more details on this available? # of rounds, maps, expected end time, scoring, etc.?
Old April 23rd, 2009, 09:05 AM

KrugKiller is surprisingly tart

I haven't heard from Tchop in a while, he's been in northern Mn working and we haven't had much time for planning lately. I'm sure there will be five rounds each lasting an hour each, so when all is said and done we should be done no later than 6pm I would guess. As for maps, I have picked out seven off the site. I am going to put a few of them together today and hopefully get a few people over to try them out soon and have five picked for the Tourney. This should all come together by mid-May. We'll keep you posted.
Old April 23rd, 2009, 08:54 PM
...IS Mediocre

hoju511 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrugKiller View Post
I haven't heard from Tchop in a while, he's been in northern Mn working and we haven't had much time for planning lately. I'm sure there will be five rounds each lasting an hour each, so when all is said and done we should be done no later than 6pm I would guess. As for maps, I have picked out seven off the site. I am going to put a few of them together today and hopefully get a few people over to try them out soon and have five picked for the Tourney. This should all come together by mid-May. We'll keep you posted.
krugkiller,
We talked at the last T.C. game day about having the May date be a practice for the tournament. (A record 11 folks showed up! )

If you could let me know what maps, we would be more than happy to give 'em a test run. I was thinking the 10th for our next game day.
Let me know if I/we can help in any way.

Hoju

P.S. Missed ya' Sunday
Old April 23rd, 2009, 09:52 PM

Onjima Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoju511 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrugKiller View Post
krugkiller,
We talked at the last T.C. game day about having the May date be a practice for the tournament. (A record 11 folks showed up! )

If you could let me know what maps, we would be more than happy to give 'em a test run. I was thinking the 10th for our next game day.
Let me know if I/we can help in any way.

Hoju

P.S. Missed ya' Sunday
Krugkiller and hoju,

Count me in to help too as needed.

Looking forward to next casual game day to try playing with grandson PIL.

It's only a flesh wound!
In Search of the Holy Grail
Old April 29th, 2009, 04:41 PM

KrugKiller is surprisingly tart

I don't know what's going to happen with this tourney. I can't seem to get a hold of Tchop. I left him a message to call me by next weekend so we can get this done. If I don't hear from him soon it may be cancelled or someone else can take it over. I don't think I want to be in control of it myself, but will give support to anyone who wants to take it over. Hopefully I will hear from him! I will keep you all posted.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events