Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old March 30th, 2024, 07:55 AM

Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G2.0 Index of released Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuke Boy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyperkins13 View Post
Hi there
Just looking at the new game format that you guys have created and looking to give it a go.
Do we have a Custom card print option like in version 1.0 - The X Minus 2 Card Printer

I see some templates but can we drag and drop to choose which characters to fit on a print page ?
Thank you
I dug up the poker card printing website that I had created sometime back for the cards @japes had made for C3G 1.0 and updated it to work with the 2.0 cards. I have loaded up the cards released till now (note that the items, story cards etc. are all saved under "Spells" at the moment). I tried to set it up to print the cards in the correct size for the 2x4 format on U.S. letter paper (with zero margin at the top and bottom), but I don't have that kind of paper around to test if that's actually true. 3x3 will print the cards somewhat smaller.

For some reason Google Chrome takes a while (around 20-30 seconds) to load the print preview on my computer, whereas Firefox is really quick (even when trying to print over 200 cards from the first quarterly release).

I won't really have any time this month, but I thought it would still be helpful to post the website here already and collect feedback until I'm available again.

Here is the printer website: http://cardprinter.bplaced.net/
The card printer now slightly crops the edges of the cards in the 2x4 printing view to get all cards on the page while keeping them at the correct size. I have also added all the cards from the 2nd quarterly release! You can get all of them at once by clicking "Updates" and then the set you want to print. Note that all the new types of cards like stories, items etc. are currently listed under "Spells".

The printing preview is still much slower on Chrome than on Firefox, I have not been able to figure out why that is yet, unfortunately.

Search for any Heroscape cards and create armies.
Create, save and search your own custom cards.
Check out HACCS (Heroscape Army Creator and Card Searcher)!
Old March 30th, 2024, 09:29 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looking good! Is there a way to get it centered on the page so I can print the backside on the backside of the paper and it will match up with the front side of the flip cards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 30th, 2024, 01:41 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyperkins13 View Post
Hi there
Just looking at the new game format that you guys have created and looking to give it a go.
Do we have a Custom card print option like in version 1.0 - The X Minus 2 Card Printer

I see some templates but can we drag and drop to choose which characters to fit on a print page ?
Thank you
I dug up the poker card printing website that I had created sometime back for the cards @japes had made for C3G 1.0 and updated it to work with the 2.0 cards. I have loaded up the cards released till now (note that the items, story cards etc. are all saved under "Spells" at the moment). I tried to set it up to print the cards in the correct size for the 2x4 format on U.S. letter paper (with zero margin at the top and bottom), but I don't have that kind of paper around to test if that's actually true. 3x3 will print the cards somewhat smaller.

For some reason Google Chrome takes a while (around 20-30 seconds) to load the print preview on my computer, whereas Firefox is really quick (even when trying to print over 200 cards from the first quarterly release).

I won't really have any time this month, but I thought it would still be helpful to post the website here already and collect feedback until I'm available again.

Here is the printer website: http://cardprinter.bplaced.net/
The card printer now slightly crops the edges of the cards in the 2x4 printing view to get all cards on the page while keeping them at the correct size. I have also added all the cards from the 2nd quarterly release! You can get all of them at once by clicking "Updates" and then the set you want to print. Note that all the new types of cards like stories, items etc. are currently listed under "Spells".

The printing preview is still much slower on Chrome than on Firefox, I have not been able to figure out why that is yet, unfortunately.
This is great! Thanks for doing the hard work on this!
Old March 30th, 2024, 01:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks very neat! Great resource. Thanks for putting it together.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 30th, 2024, 06:50 PM

Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Looking good! Is there a way to get it centered on the page so I can print the backside on the backside of the paper and it will match up with the front side of the flip cards?
Now the cards are automatically placed centered on letter-sized paper! Is there a card backside image somewhere? I could put that under Miscellaneous so that people can print pages of the backsides, too.

Old March 31st, 2024, 11:38 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just tried it out with Caitlin, Chucky, Cujo, Emma, Human Torch, Iron Giant, Beam Struggle, and For The Right Price.

It works great! Thank you!

Quote:
Old April 1st, 2024, 03:29 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Now the cards are automatically placed centered on letter-sized paper! Is there a card backside image somewhere? I could put that under Miscellaneous so that people can print pages of the backsides, too.
If you are meaning a generic back. I can get you one.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 1st, 2024, 03:30 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Just tried it out with Caitlin, Chucky, Cujo, Emma, Human Torch, Iron Giant, Beam Struggle, and For The Right Price.

It works great! Thank you!
Now you understand why I didn't want to put in all the effort and work to create the PDF sheets. Thanks for being the guinea pig here trying it out.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 1st, 2024, 03:51 PM

I'm glad it seems to be working well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Yes exactly, that would be great. I also assume that's what quozl meant for printing on the back of the cards.

Old April 1st, 2024, 03:54 PM

I was actually talking about cards that flip over and have a front side and a back side. And they're working great now. Thank you!

Quote:
Old April 1st, 2024, 04:34 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Yes exactly, that would be great. I also assume that's what quozl meant for printing on the back of the cards.
We have two sided cards in 2.0 so that's what he was referring to. As soon as I get access to the server again I'll upload a back file for you so you can use it for the url links

but it's this...though don't use this link in the app since it will expire.

Old April 1st, 2024, 04:57 PM

Lord Zed knows what's in an order marker Lord Zed knows what's in an order marker Lord Zed knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Thank you so much! The printer is Awesome! I especially love that you put the release option in, makes it so easy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape