Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old November 4th, 2010, 09:00 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: How to really save Heroscape: A lesson from history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Or we could send in our Death Walker 7000's
Ahhh... but they would finally roll a 20 while in the package, and the package would be incinerated, never reaching WotC. Or it gets there and rolls a 1. and just melts. (Which would get the point across, or be taken as a terrorist threat... )
Old November 4th, 2010, 09:00 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

Love the idea.
I'm so in.

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old November 4th, 2010, 09:02 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquamaniac27 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Or we could send in our Death Walker 7000's
Ahhh... but they would finally roll a 20 while in the package, and the package would be incinerated, never reaching WotC. Or it gets there and rolls a 1. and just melts. (Which would get the point across, or be taken as a terrorist threat... )

Well if we tie it down we won't have to worry about it

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 4th, 2010, 09:03 PM

SIEGE knows what's in an order marker SIEGE knows what's in an order marker SIEGE knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver Upshaw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderball68 View Post
If this plan works, I'd be willing to bet WotC's first new expansion set would include lots of one hexes.

EDIT: 350 posts
Not if you write on the hex "Bring it Back," like as was already suggested. I think that this idea is proably the best one as it will have a physical reminder at the office that it ends up in of the fans loyalty to the game. Keep in mind though that neither Jericho not Firefly was really saved by the efforts of the fans. Jericho got a half season to wrap up the story in and Firefly got a movie. I think that the best we could get is maybe a Wave reprint or two and maybe a terrain reprint. I would vote for Wave 4 and 6. Going with the assumption that TRU still has rights to the lava set I could see a terrain reprint that had one RttFF, one TT and one TJ in each case. If we are really lucky we might get one more wave of D&D figs as well. Here we would need to ask the designers to use the figs in this wave to plug gaps that exisit in the game as best they can.

Give me an address and a date to send in my hex and I am in though, this is still the best idea that I have read in the last 24 hours.
At the least I hope WotC reprints every wave / expansion, and releases a new Master Set 4. MS4 should have Lava, Ice, and some MS1 terrain. This would complement all the Lava / Ice theme figures in D1, D2, and D3, and give new players some original terrain. It should also have at least 10 Valkrill cards to give him a small army. Also, including a Lizardfolk Hero and some other figures would be nice too. MS4 should have 2 Dungeon Campaigns and the story should be the conclusion to the Battle of all Time. This would be a much more satisfactory ending to Heroscape than just canceling it like they did.
Old November 4th, 2010, 09:04 PM

mikelizzio knows what's in an order marker mikelizzio knows what's in an order marker

I'm in, if we get a definite date set.

Front page?
Old November 4th, 2010, 09:08 PM

BobGrant is surprisingly tart

I'm in too, Need a date and an address.

See Avatar for my most epic fail.

Dec 11 - X-mas Chaos II - Baltimore, MD - clancampbell
Dec 18 - Mixed Marvel - Pitman, NJ - mikelizzio
Old November 4th, 2010, 09:11 PM

Freezie knows what's in an order marker Freezie knows what's in an order marker Freezie knows what's in an order marker

Count me in, I've got some extras from W1

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me -Psalm 23:4
Old November 4th, 2010, 09:11 PM

scorpionslayer Woo who?

I'm in, But I need a date

Do the Dew
Old November 4th, 2010, 09:12 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

i say we go on no matter what! FOR SPARTA!!! oops, i mean, FOR VALHALLA!!!

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old November 4th, 2010, 09:12 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

A great idea. Let's see: 11,847 members on this forum ( Active Members: 2,507). If we can get the majority of the active members to do this, as well 15-20% of the inactive members, I say that there is enough to make a bold statement.

That is a lot of single hexes hitting someone's desk, from all over the world.
Old November 4th, 2010, 09:17 PM

AceofShadows is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

My local Dollarama sells Magic cards for $1 for 10 cards. I'm in and as a little piece of how I feel about them killing my favourite game of all time, I'm going to write "Nothing on Heroscape" on the Magic cards. I only have a pack from the Dollar store anyways, so they're pretty much useless.

Ace
Old November 4th, 2010, 09:19 PM

Extreme Kiwi Woo who?

We need to get someone with access to a list of all member's email so we can email everyone this wonderful idea. And to get word to those who have not seen.

BOOM!!!!! Headshot!

Last edited by Extreme Kiwi; November 4th, 2010 at 09:21 PM. Reason: I am in as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News