Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old March 22nd, 2016, 11:57 PM

dart48 knows what's in an order marker dart48 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Idaho

Haha, I actually gave them to schmet since I just got the 2 sets from adoney. He was extremely excited to get them So are we gonna do it at goblin town games again or what? If we are, I can talk to the owner and get us scheduled in
Old March 23rd, 2016, 12:02 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dart48 View Post
Haha, I actually gave them to schmet since I just got the 2 sets from adoney. He was extremely excited to get them So are we gonna do it at goblin town games again or what? If we are, I can talk to the owner and get us scheduled in
Absolutely, I love the location. Its very central for us potato scapers and the owner seems like a cool guy.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 23rd, 2016, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Absolutely, I love the location. Its very central for us potato scapers and the owner seems like a cool guy.
Ok sweet. Once we get a date, Ill get us in their schedule. As far as utah scapers go, If they can come i'd say let em come, the more the merrier
Old March 23rd, 2016, 10:18 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Ok sweet. Once we get a date, Ill get us in their schedule. As far as utah scapers go, If they can come i'd say let em come, the more the merrier
You can also check their blog on their website. It has all their times and dates for their things they have going on.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 24th, 2016, 01:57 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
You'll have to talk to @shmet and see if he wants to trade for (or buy) the bushes from me to fill out his Ticalla set...

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 24th, 2016, 04:02 AM

TheBlackN Woo who?

Hey all. Im from Idaho Falls, but go to school in Montana. If Im ever down there and have time to play ill be sure to hit you guys up.

"So wait... the robot with the big f-ing missile has the machine gun ability and the one with a belt of bullets has the explosion?!"
Not a DnDscape player or a follower of C3V/SOV
My Customs
Old March 24th, 2016, 11:03 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Heck ya! I'm here in Rex so hit me up next time you're passing through

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 25th, 2016, 04:56 PM

RUMBLE IN THE BURG TOURNAMENT

It's tournament time again! We'll be planning on June 11th @2:00pm for our tourney in rexburg and calling all heroscapers from eastern/southern Idaho and Utah to come and enjoy in the mayhem. Further details to follow...but right now expect 540pt armies, BoV maps, C3V and HoSS allowed (hopefully that entices you @TREX ), with the game style being Wandering Monster

Basically @Tiranx and I have a hard time waiting, so we're planning another Rex Tourney! We'll still help with and attend the Pocatello tournament in July...but we wanted to do one early June.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 27th, 2016, 12:10 PM

RUMBLE IN THE BURG TOURNAMENT

It's tournament time again! We're calling all Heroscapers from eastern/southern Idaho and Utah to come and enjoy in the mayhem.

The Format:
540 point armies; 24 hexes; 60min clock; 4 rounds (maybe 5 depending on how many show up) Wandering Monster Gamestyle

House Rules Apply: yes to C3V/SoV and HoSS, no marvel.
This is a Swiss System tournament with game style: Wandering Monster. This means that on each map, there will be placed - in the center - a neutral, wandering monster. No one player owns the monster, but either may place one or more order markers on the monster. This allows a player to use the figure to their advantage or to kill it for points. A win is a win, but when losing players count points for figures killed, if they have killed the wandering monster, they will get those points.

When: Saturday June 11th, 2016, show up 1:30pm, get checked in/setup: roll dice @2:00pm.

Where: Gamepulse
store in Rexburg, Idaho.
52 E Main St, Rexburg, ID 83440

How Much: $5. All of it will go toward the prize as store credit. There will also be a prize table, so feel free to bring any Heroscope or non-Heroscape prizes for people to enjoy.

Food: Feel free to bring something to share!
Parking: Plenty of street parking.

Materials: For those who are not Heroscape enthusiasts, or simply do not have a collection of their own…pre-made 540pt armies (and order markers etc) will be constructed, and you will be allowed to use them for the tournament. You may select them on a first come first serve basis.

Start signing up and let us know if you have any questions!

Glyphs
Initiatve +8
D20 +1
Move +2
Def +1
Unique att +1
Wannock

Wandering Monsters and their respective maps
Remains of Cilonesia - Gurei-Oni
Mole Hills - Runa
Arctic Divide - Ice Troll Beserker
Marr Highway - Kee-Mo-shi
Fire Isles - Iron Golem
Sirocco - Cxurg'gyath
Elswin Plateau - Wyvern
Badru Valley - Retiarus
Ruins of Pine Tree Marsh - Feral Troll
Flash Fire - Kumiko
Maps
Spoiler Alert!

Attendees
1. adoney +7 +1 (maybe)
2. podunksarmy +1
3. dreamscaper
4. Tiranx +6
5. dart48
6. TREX +1
7. Scaperdude (maybe)
8. wjscaper +1

Total = 19 + 9 Maybes

Prize Table
1. Money pot ~ $100+
Spoiler Alert!

2. Volcarren Wasteland X2 (custom sets) ~ donated by Sir Heroscape
Spoiler Alert!

3. Heroscape Terrain Tiles ~ donated by Jedidiah
Spoiler Alert!

4. Bramcephys (C3V Hero) ~ donated by Tiranx
Spoiler Alert!

5. Custom Dice Tower ~ donated by dreamscaper

6. $5-$10 worth of Heroclix figures ~ Donated by GamePulse Store owner
Spoiler Alert!

7. Road to the Forgotten Forest (and loose terrain) Expansion set ~ donated by Chilling Touch
Spoiler Alert!

8. C3V heroes ~ donated by podunksarmy

9. Marvel set Walls ~ donated by Sir Heroscape
Spoiler Alert!

10. Ticalla Jungle ~ donated by Sir Heroscape
Spoiler Alert!

11. Dund Prize ~ donated by TREX
12. HOSS Prize ~ donated by TREX
13. Shaolin Monks X1 (X2?) ~ donated by Dart48

We're also open to taking suggestions for wandering monsters and maps...?

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; June 9th, 2016 at 03:57 AM.
Old April 27th, 2016, 02:15 PM

I was actually thinking about hosting a tourney about that time, but you beat me to it. Count me in!
Old April 27th, 2016, 03:06 PM

Quote:
I was actually thinking about hosting a tourney about that time, but you beat me to it. Count me in!
Awesome! We'll look forward to having you! Think you'll be able to bring a few from your group up with you for the tourney? And was it you or @TREX that had the friend up here in Rexburg that also plays?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 27th, 2016, 04:26 PM

That's TREX. My group is all in the Burley/Twin falls area. I'll make sure to see who all I can get to come.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers